Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Finall "done" enough to share - livingroom is now sewing room!

Quote Originally Posted by nwm50 View Post
    Ooops, sorry I missed where u said where it was from. Thanks for posting your wonderful room again! Need to make a run to Ikea, never been there and it's a 2 1/2 hour drive for me.
    Before you go, check their site - they have a great shopping list function where you can set it to the store you're going to, and it will not only let you know if it's in stock or not, it will tell you where in the store to FIND the items. You can even sort the shopping list by the item's location in the store. VERY helpful!

Happy shopping!

Your room looks great!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

I love your space and how you moved all of your sewing supplies into your living room.

I moved my cutting table and table for my sewing machine into my living room to use the natural light and my television. I love my new sewing/living room.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewnoma View Post
    Hmmm, good point! I didn't think about heat, I'll have to keep an eye on this. There's a big (ugly) shed right outside that window that should help shade it (part of why I blocked the view...there wasn't one!) but if they get too warm I might put something else out there to help shade it. Thanks for the tip!
    Slip a covered piece of foam core board behind rulers covering only part of window to protect rulers. Fades, change occasionally, thought about drawing a quilt block wit felt pens.

Blog Entries
    I am soooo excited for you! A fantastic space. Tells me I need to update someday or maybe just clean up my sewing space . This will give you years of enjoyment and the ability to design and put together with room many quilts to come.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3