Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   My Sewing Space, Part 1: The Stash (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/my-sewing-space-part-1-stash-t186255.html)

Pickles 04-16-2012 07:51 PM

I admire how pretty all your stash is and the arranging of it, please show us your sewing area, can't wait to see it. :}

wolph33 04-17-2012 03:40 AM

beautiful stash and very neat and organized

mderby 04-17-2012 04:03 AM

How fabulous!!! Would love to quilt with my mom. ; )

callen 04-17-2012 05:18 AM

WOW, how neat & super organized !!

Lori S 04-17-2012 05:52 AM

I am always in awe at the tidyness of other peoples stash... Just amazing how incredibly neat some people can be in their sewing rooms. What ever your Mom "has" that can keep a stash that tidy.... PLEASE sent some my way. Any amount would certainly be an improvement for me.

tildiemae 04-17-2012 05:58 AM

WOW! You have organization skills!!

Country1 04-17-2012 06:03 AM

Very nice stash and OMG it looks like out of a magazine. I have never seen anyone's fabric stash so NEAT!.... Be proud of the organization and neatness for sure. Please, don't let my DH see your pics, I keep telling him nobody keeps theirs as neat as you see in the magazines!... LOL

Hemlock Tea 04-17-2012 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Lori S (Post 5147962)
I am always in awe at the tidyness of other peoples stash... Just amazing how incredibly neat some people can be in their sewing rooms. What ever your Mom "has" that can keep a stash that tidy.... PLEASE sent some my way. Any amount would certainly be an improvement for me.

Hahah her stash is that tidy because she never sews! When she thinks she is ready to start a project she ends up just ogling and petting her stash... I'm trying to get her to open up a quilt shop so she can fold fabric all day to her hearts content :)

Now me, when I get into a project, it's like a hurricane hit the place. I cut and fling leftover fabric onto the chair, project boxes stacked all over, mountains of scraps, bits of paper from notes, etc. I just tidied up, so I'll try to get a picture of the room, and then I promise I'll take a picture next time Hurricane Sarah strikes.

Hemlock Tea 04-17-2012 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Country1 (Post 5148004)
Very nice stash and OMG it looks like out of a magazine. I have never seen anyone's fabric stash so NEAT!.... Be proud of the organization and neatness for sure. Please, don't let my DH see your pics, I keep telling him nobody keeps theirs as neat as you see in the magazines!... LOL

Hahah I won't tell... I'll take a picture next time I tear everything down to work on something, so you can see how bad it gets...

luvTooQuilt 04-17-2012 06:48 AM

Wow- now thats TIDY - darn near perfect !!! no way mine will ever looks that crisp, clean, neat and organized..

Pretty stash....