Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   New cabinets for my fabric stash (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/new-cabinets-my-fabric-stash-t205013.html)

molly2 10-01-2013 04:08 AM

Your cabinets are wonderful! Your a lucky lady, I love your sewing space, so bright and open. Thank you for sharing.

Shorebird 12-27-2013 11:44 AM

This is just WONDERFUL!!!

QuiltingNinaSue 12-29-2013 02:52 PM

Your sewing room is a winner, first place. Enjoy for all of us, too.

lfstamper 12-29-2013 03:06 PM

WOW DH did a fabulous job! Lucky you.

Evelynquilts 12-29-2013 03:33 PM

What a wonderful sewing room !! Enjoy !!!

beaglelady 12-29-2013 04:29 PM

It's official. You are spoiled. Ha Ha

Abigail's Mimi 12-29-2013 08:16 PM

WOW! That is an awesome set-up. You are a very blessed woman! Now all you need is a nice comfy cushion for that window seat for the little ones! Happy sewing!

BevF 12-29-2013 08:17 PM

Your husband needs to talk to mine (and not about weather or farming). It's wonderful he does things like that for you (I get oil changes and vehicle work, that saves a lot!). Ok, Wed is the start of the new year and I best be making my list of steps to achieve my goals. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy sewing!

Marcia 04-10-2014 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by EileenS (Post 6323413)
where did you get your tables?
Eileen

Eileen, I'm so sorry I didn't answer your question sooner. I don't come onto the Quilting Board very often any more and so I am just now finding your question. I'm not sure which tables you are asking about-so I will tell you about each of them. The cabinet/table that my sewing machine sits in is from Sylvia Design Sewing Cabinets. The table that my Handi-Quilter Sweet Sixteen sits in is also from Handi-Quilter. The table next to it is a damaged table from Handi-Quilter that my husband put a new top on. The two tables from Handi-Quilter just happen to be the exact same size as the Sylvia Design table and make a wonderful rectangular table in the middle of my room when they are positioned back to back like I have in my photo. The cutting table in my room is my favorite. It is 4 unfinished kitchen cabinets (4 drawers in each cabinet) from Lowe's-two are next to each other and the other two are backed up to them. We ordered a countertop to sit over all 4 cabinets and extend off each end so that I could put stools there and use it for a crafting table for two. I have a large cutting mat on top and it is the perfect height for cutting fabric. I also have one other table in my room. It is behind me when I am sitting at my sewing machine. My husband custom built it to fit the wall where it is. He made it tall enough for plastic storage drawer units to fit under. I hope this answers your questions.

Quiltngolfer 04-11-2014 11:52 AM

Wow what a beautiful light sewing room! It looks so neat and organized too. Anyone would love to create in that space. Good for you!