hubby made this ironing board for applique work.

Rate this Entry
by , 11-10-2011 at 08:21 AM (1001 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by geeblay627e120 View Post
So what is that tool laying on the ironing board? Is it some type of "tiny" iron? I've never seen anything like that.
It's a little applique iron for pressing. It's made by "Clover" and available at Joanne Fabrics. It has high and low settings, and a very convenient.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags


  1. cherylmae's Avatar
    Where's the picture?

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.