Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Interested in ScanNCut "buddies" around Central Florida

Blog Entries

Interested in ScanNCut "buddies" around Central Florida

I have been doing my best to learn to use my Brother Scan n Cut....not the easiest machine I've tried to learn...but I have seen how awesome it works when you know what your doing. I am sure there must be others in the same boat and wondered if some of you may live around The Villages/Leesburg area of Florida.

To me it would seem like so much more fun learning together....much the same as I learned to quilt with the quilting groups I belong to.

Would there be anyone interested?

I live in Homosassa but cannot afford the scan n cut, wish I had one so we could get together and learn how to use them.

I wish I still had the condo in Clearwater. I'd like to join you to learn about my scan n cut. 1,200 miles is too far to drive for a couple of days. Hope you find someone near you to learn with.

Sure hope you find someone to learn your machine with. My friend and I learned so much working together on my embroidery machine. We made mistakes and had some great successes - laughing most of the time.

Good luck.

Have you looked into a LQS or any group of quilters in the area?? It is very complicated. I saw a demo at a dealership.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Heard from my friend who has the same machine. Think we will be going to Grand Rapids, MI soon for a free class. If not, after the holidays I'll search the Internet and try things. Will use it for fabric for quilts.