Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   2011 Quilting Shop Hop, Kokomo, Indiana, USA (July 29 and July 30, 2011) ♥♥ 27 QUILT SHOPS under one roof ♥♥ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/2011-quilting-shop-hop-kokomo-indiana-usa-july-29-july-30-2011-27-quilt-shops-under-one-roof-t131337.html)

dewie45 07-20-2011 12:07 PM

We have our room booked.:)

craftybear 07-23-2011 11:16 PM

Cool, if you want to meet me, please send me a private message and also I am having a meet and greet at the restaurant on July 30th, if anyone wants to attend

dewie45 07-27-2011 11:02 AM

Are there any food venders at the center? I will be there alone for a few hours while DH photographs a couple of courthouses. Not sure what time I will be there Friday morning, it takes around two hours to get there from Bloomington so it all depends on how quickly we get on the road. I can't seem to locate my material on the strips quilt. Hope that doesn't mess with the program too much. I do have some things for show and tell though. Can't wait to meet people! I think DH is excited for me too.

craftybear 07-27-2011 06:36 PM

I sent you a private message

Originally Posted by dewie45
Are there any food venders at the center? I will be there alone for a few hours while DH photographs a couple of courthouses. Not sure what time I will be there Friday morning, it takes around two hours to get there from Bloomington so it all depends on how quickly we get on the road. I can't seem to locate my material on the strips quilt. Hope that doesn't mess with the program too much. I do have some things for show and tell though. Can't wait to meet people! I think DH is excited for me too.

craftybear 07-27-2011 06:50 PM

Anyone else coming to this event?

gale 07-28-2011 12:42 AM

I still don't know which day we'll be going. Due to the heat and all. We have rabbits that stay outside and during the hot weather, they have to have a regular supply of frozen bottles, fresh water, etc. DH will be around but I'm not sure if I have my pick of days. Craftybear-what time will you be there on both days?

craftybear 07-28-2011 11:50 AM

Hi,

I will send you a private message

Originally Posted by gale
I still don't know which day we'll be going. Due to the heat and all. We have rabbits that stay outside and during the hot weather, they have to have a regular supply of frozen bottles, fresh water, etc. DH will be around but I'm not sure if I have my pick of days. Craftybear-what time will you be there on both days?

craftybear 07-29-2011 04:41 PM

Hello Everyone

I went to the shop hop today and had so much fun.

If you can come on Saturday to the shop hop and afterwards come on down for dinner at Whiskey Creek Restaurant as I have the banquet room reserved for all of us.

We have plenty of room so just come and have a fun evening. Be sure to bring show and tell projects with you.

Karen, Craftybear