Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Bentonsport Iowa Quilt Retreat - May 4-8 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/bentonsport-iowa-quilt-retreat-may-4-8-2011-a-t73656.html)

MommaDorian 12-08-2010 06:55 PM

I'm hoping to come at least Wed, Thurs, & Fri. Still trying to figure out when I can afford to make a reservation.

Rhonda 12-08-2010 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by MommaDorian
I'm hoping to come at least Wed, Thurs, & Fri. Still trying to figure out when I can afford to make a reservation.

You can reserve it anytime. You only have to give her a credit card number. You don't have to pay it til you check in.

oksewglad 12-08-2010 08:28 PM

Boy do you have this organized! I am thinking and thinking and other than it's corn planting time--maybe. Thanks Rhonda!

Rhonda 12-08-2010 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Boy do you have this organized! I am thinking and thinking and other than it's corn planting time--maybe. Thanks Rhonda!

Thanks Gladie I hope you can come! I would love to meet you in person! As for the organizing it is open to change but I listened to the feedback I was given by the ladies who came last Sept and this was one suggestion.
I am a novice at this but I am learning! LOL

MommaDorian 01-07-2011 07:08 AM

I made my reservation this morning!! I'll be staying May 6 & 7. I can't wait!!!

Rhonda 01-07-2011 08:01 AM

Great!! I am so excited to meet more board members!!

MommaDorian 01-07-2011 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

Great!! I am so excited to meet more board members!!

Me too, me too!! I can't wait. Is it May yet? lol

Zebra2 01-07-2011 01:03 PM

This sounds like total heaven. Unfortunately, I have a kiddo graduating May 15th. I was trying to figure out how to make it to MQX in Overland Park the week before and thought I could maybe have my ducks in a row enough. Adding this one before that...well, probably not.

I think I'm trying to avoid 'empty next' syndrome! lol

When is the next one?

Becky aka Zebra2

Rhonda 01-07-2011 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Zebra2
This sounds like total heaven. Unfortunately, I have a kiddo graduating May 15th. I was trying to figure out how to make it to MQX in Overland Park the week before and thought I could maybe have my ducks in a row enough. Adding this one before that...well, probably not.

I think I'm trying to avoid 'empty next' syndrome! lol

When is the next one?

Becky aka Zebra2

As long as there is enough interest I will do one in Sept again. I need at least a couple people interested to be worth doing it. Wish you could make this one! But maybe the next one!