Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Granbury QBers' Meet Mckinney QBers' (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/granbury-qbers-meet-mckinney-qbers-t143157.html)

debbieumphress 08-06-2011 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by AmyBaby
is this as in Texas Granbury and McKinney? My FIL live in Granbury and my dear friends live in McKinney. Gosh I wanna go too :D what fun!

Granbury. TExas is Joanieu and debbieumphress and the rest were in the Mckinney area. You are correct. Come visit anytime.

dyer804 08-06-2011 03:52 PM

Well it looks like a good time was had by all! Good for you.

np3 08-06-2011 03:52 PM

Still drooling over the Halloween fabrics!!!

debbieumphress 08-06-2011 03:53 PM

OK it must be me, I am the only one blurry in the last picture Joanieu posted. ♥♥

GGinMcKinney 08-06-2011 03:59 PM

Had a wonderful time! So glad I got to meet everyone and the exchanges were unexpected and super! Thank you all sew much for a wonderful day, the gifts, laughter & excitement. What fun!
Hope to see you at the Plano Quilt Show next Fri/Sat. I purchased my ticket today. I am planning on going on Friday when it is less crowded. May go twice. Depends........

debbieumphress 08-06-2011 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by np3

ROFL I did that on purpose just for you and they were beautiful.
Some pictures did not turn out a tall because I had battery problems. But we had fun.
The quilt Asylum gives you a "Commited" card to mark your sales. I would not take one as I was afraid to be committed there. LOL
The other store was just as fun but smaller.

WE had sticker shock in those two stores but we all had bags from each one. Itty bitty ones...really. :oops:

Joanieu 08-06-2011 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
OK it must be me, I am the only one blurry in the last picture Joanieu posted. ♥♥

So sorry - don't know what happened unless you were moving while I was taking the picture. Too funny.

NP3 - Debbie had me laughing so hard while I was driving and we got on the 1st overpass that was really high - well high for me - the low ones don't bother me, but some of these are really high... Then coming home getting onto I30 - it was backed up and we were stopped on a high over pass - I kept telling them to move and they wouldn't..

GGinMcKinney 08-06-2011 04:00 PM

Thank you for loading the pics! Great to see everyone again. I showed them to DH. He thought it looked like we had fun. Little does he know just how much fun it was!!

np3 08-06-2011 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Joanieu

So sorry - don't know what happened unless you were moving while I was taking the picture. Too funny.

NP3 - Debbie had me laughing so hard while I was driving and we got on the 1st overpass that was really high - well high for me - the low ones don't bother me, but some of these are really high... Then coming home getting onto I30 - it was backed up and we were stopped on a high over pass - I kept telling them to move and they wouldn't..

:lol: :lol: Leave it to you to get stuck on a high overpass!

np3 08-06-2011 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by np3

ROFL I did that on purpose just for you and they were beautiful.
Some pictures did not turn out a tall because I had battery problems. But we had fun.
The quilt Asylum gives you a "Commited" card to mark your sales. I would not take one as I was afraid to be committed there. LOL
The other store was just as fun but smaller.

WE had sticker shock in those two stores but we all had bags from each one. Itty bitty ones...really. :oops:

In the next few months I think there will be more sticker shock!