Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Interest in Houston Area Meet-n-Greet? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/interest-houston-area-meet-n-greet-t155687.html)

Nanaquilts44 11-01-2011 05:08 PM

Could we meet at 5 p.m. at the Hilton Americas lobby area on Thursday of the quilt show. That's in 2 days. Anyone that can come please do. I'll try to have a pin that identifies me as a QBer. I love in Richmond TX.
Melinda

Iraxy 11-01-2011 09:48 PM

I live in the Tyler area in NE Texas. I plan to attend the quilt show in Houston. Although I am not sure where the Houston Americas is, I will try to find out and be there. So excited about the quilt show and the meet and greet. Hope to see you there on Thursday at 5:00pm.

Nanaquilts44 11-02-2011 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by Iraxy (Post 4616037)
I live in the Tyler area in NE Texas. I plan to attend the quilt show in Houston. Although I am not sure where the Houston Americas is, I will try to find out and be there. So excited about the quilt show and the meet and greet. Hope to see you there on Thursday at 5:00pm.

It is actually the Hilton Americas (I had put Houston - sorry). When you walk out of the George R Brown Convention Center to the sidewalk it will be to your left on the side street. It is pretty close.
I love the Tyler area. Look forward to seing you.

oldfarmgirl 11-02-2011 07:01 PM

Hi everyone,
good to hear from ya'll again---been along time!
We'll be there on Sat because my daughter has to work Thurs and Friday. Hopefully we'll see some of you on Sat.

Have a good time Thurs, and we'll be thinking of you!

oldfarmgirl Vi

PattyZ8 11-02-2011 08:23 PM

Thursday at 5

My Mom and I will see you Thursday at 5. Let's meet near the escalators as you come in the entrance from the convention center. Groud level.
Patty

LindaDeeter 11-03-2011 03:55 AM

I'd love to meet members of the board, but will only be at the show on Sunday.

brenda90159 11-03-2011 04:07 AM

I will be there today and can meet at 5 either at the Hilton or the Escalators. I am meeting the Carol Doak Yahoo Group at 6:30 at the Hilton and then dinner but would love to meet some of the people on this board. You can message me if you want at brenda90159 @ yahoo dot com. I am getting in the shower now to get dressed to head downtown. Will check this thread before I leave

Silver Lane 11-03-2011 04:19 AM

I'd love to get to know my fellow quilters. Where and when. Hope to hear from you.

babindg12200 11-05-2011 05:38 PM

I would love to meet and greet with you. Thank you for the offer too. It sounds like fun.

Yosamitesa 11-07-2011 08:26 AM

Totally haven't seen this before!!! I'm in NE Houston area. :) I'm in Old Town Spring like every other week or so...LOL! Would love to meet up one day. Maybe we could do a Saturday brunch or meet for coffee somewhere and say HOWDY!!! :)