Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Kentuckiana Area Get Together (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/kentuckiana-area-get-together-t67052.html)

CraftsByRobin 10-27-2010 10:02 AM

Has anyone been in a cottage and can tell us what they look like inside?

I tried to find this info on the website?

AngieS 12-06-2010 12:36 PM

I'm around an hour from Paducah. I'd love to get to meet everyone. :)

CraftsByRobin 12-06-2010 01:00 PM

Where do we stand on the meet -n- greet? Has any decisions been made???

Qbee 12-07-2010 10:32 PM

Honestly, I haven't had much time to think about it. Long story short, I lost my dad in July, son got sick earlier this month and I just returned from Texas because my mom was ill and she passed on Sunday. Give me just a bit of time and I promise I will get back on top of this. Thanks!!

cjomomma 12-08-2010 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
Honestly, I haven't had much time to think about it. Long story short, I lost my dad in July, son got sick earlier this month and I just returned from Texas because my mom was ill and she passed on Sunday. Give me just a bit of time and I promise I will get back on top of this. Thanks!!

I'm sorry to hear about this! You take all the time you need. Hugs and Blessings!!

Aurora 12-08-2010 05:57 AM

Just found this thread. Read most of it. The quilt show is out for me, it has nothing to do with the amount of walking but with the concrete floors -- they mess up my knee for a couple of days afterwards.

But if some would still like to meet in February or March perhaps in Lexington. I would be up for that. I am on 127 in Casey County, close to Russell Springs.

It would be great fun to meet you guys and go shopping. It would be fun and educational at the same time.

P.S. Any day of the week is fine with me.

CraftsByRobin 12-08-2010 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee

Oh sweetie ... I'm so so sorry to hear this ... you are in my prayers and you take ALL the time you need ... if you need to talk or anything you let me know ... I'm around ... *HUGS*

AngieS 12-08-2010 11:32 AM

Qbee,

I'm so sorry! This has had to be tough for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!

mjmcafee 01-05-2011 08:05 AM

I am new to this group and also new to quilting. This sounds like a great idea. I am in Louisville and would love to be included in the trip. The dates in March sound great and Friday/Saturday would be best for me.

mjmcafee 01-05-2011 08:11 AM

Qbee,

So sorry for your lose. I know where you are coming from. This sounds like 2009 was for me. You are in my thoughts and prayers.