Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Michigan Quilters Anyone (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/michigan-quilters-anyone-t50554.html)

peabee 06-23-2010 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter

Originally Posted by peabee
Hi! just puttting in my 2cents. i used to live in michigan. attended welcome missionary baptist church in pontiac;

Hey Peabee! :thumbup:

Hey Twisted!

3699quilter 06-23-2010 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by burnsk

Originally Posted by grammo
HI I am from Jonesville, MI and I work in AA. Grew up north of Owosso in New Lothrop. Bet no one has heard of that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm assuming you mean Ann Arbor?

My license plate reads: 02BNAA
You wouldn't believe the comments I get.

I've been and Eastsider my whole life, grew up in Harper Woods, lived in Clinton Township, Eastpointe and now in Shelby Township for 15 years. Never heard of Jonesville or New Lothrop and I'm no good at personal license plates so can you tell me what it means? lol

burnsk 06-23-2010 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by 3699quilter

HI I am from Jonesville, MI and I work in AA. Grew up north of Owosso in New Lothrop. Bet no one has heard of that.

I've been and Eastsider my whole life, grew up in Harper Woods, lived in Clinton Township, Eastpointe and now in Shelby Township for 15 years. Never heard of Jonesville or New Lothrop and I'm no good at personal license plates so can you tell me what it means? lol

Oh to be in Ann Arbor :thumbup:
I've been asked if it was Alcoholics Anonymous :lol:

Quiltylady 06-23-2010 07:29 PM

I'm from Battle Creek. In the ribbing of the mitten.

3699quilter 06-24-2010 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by 3699quilter

Oh to be in Ann Arbor :thumbup:
I've been asked if it was Alcoholics Anonymous :lol:

Thank you - DUH is me! Cute plate and I can see why people would look twice at it.

grammo013 06-24-2010 07:13 PM

Hi Mygirl I am in Mount Morris.

grammo013 06-24-2010 07:16 PM

I know where Sebewing is (sp) Use to go thru there on way to Caseville a few dozen times a year.

PM me I have lived in Mount Morris most of my life so we may know each other.

grammo013 06-24-2010 07:18 PM

sewcrazy I married a man from Perry about 8 years ago. Robert Denny do or did you know him?

grammo013 06-24-2010 07:20 PM

wrong lol we are very close to there and son has a ton of friends from there.

annette1952 06-25-2010 03:15 PM

I live in Harrison, MI