Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   New York State Row by Row Shop Hop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/new-york-state-row-row-shop-hop-t140316.html)

peaceandjoy 07-26-2012 04:46 AM

I'm planning to do a few over the next week or two... Definitely Amelias, Chestnut Bay and Ivy Thimble... I wish there was a picture of all of them w/out going to each individual shop's website.

If anyone wants to meet up, or if you want copies of the patterns I get, let me know. They are free patterns, so I think it's okay to share them?

idbnvs2 07-26-2012 05:57 PM

pm'd you. I have about 10 shops under my belt.

LynnVT 07-26-2012 06:01 PM

Sounds like fun. Wish I could do it, as some are not tooooo far away. Vermont's shop hop is always in March, when weather is traditionally pretty sloppy. This year weather was good, but I only got to go to the three shops in southern VT. The rest are, like the NY ones, pretty spread out across the state. Of course, for those of you BIG states, distances aren't the same.

KimmieH 07-27-2012 05:24 AM

anyone heard from MaT? maybe she is busy hitting all the shops on the hop!!! lucky!!!!!

maT 07-28-2012 10:13 AM

actually i have only been to Patricia's in East Rochester but do a few shops on my " to do " list

peaceandjoy 07-28-2012 02:05 PM

Well, my plans for today changed a bit. A friend that I hadn't seen in years (she moved out of state) contacted me and asked if I wanted to meet for lunch. Heck, yeah! Had a great time, but didn't get to the shops I had planned to. I did, however, get to O'Susannah's in Watkins Glen.

Does anyone know - is it okay to share the patterns as they are free? I picked up the pattern @ O'Sue's, but didn't think to ask while I was there. There is no mention on the pattern itself.

soosanrs 07-06-2013 03:48 PM

I have already been to six stores in Penn and plan to do 2 more in NY on Monday. Would love to share patterns. I will be going to 2 Long Island stores on Monday - let me know

thomp116 07-06-2013 05:54 PM

Got my first pattern today in North East, PA. Will get two more in Erie, PA, and then several in NY while I camp next month. What fun!

SIS-Sister's In Sew 07-12-2013 02:19 PM

The Canadian SIS Road Trip to NY

:thumbup: Me and my 5 SIS are heading out from Ontario for an August weekend Road Trip. We are all very excited. This is our first SIS Group Road Trip together. We hope to get to 3 shops on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. For Saturday we are thinking of - Arcade, Creekside Fabrics; Olean, Enchanted Mountain Quilting; and Boston, The Quilt Farm. We haven't sorted out Sunday yet since so many of them do not open but I think there are a couple in the Buffalo area, so perhaps we can get to 2 more on Sunday. Not a whole lot but we'd love to participate.

SIS-Sister's In Sew 07-12-2013 02:22 PM

just noticed that the original post on this is from 2012, is anyone other than the last 3 posts doing/coordinating this for 2013?