Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   NW OR/WA get together! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/nw-wa-get-together-t172047.html)

quiltingnonie 12-15-2011 06:35 PM

Karen, you are such a doll! I am having some minor surgery on the 10th, and God willing, I will BE THERE! :)

KarenBarnes 12-15-2011 09:52 PM

Laurie, we'll be thinking positive thoughts for you so you can come! A little prayer won't hurt either!

Wine Woman 12-17-2011 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by skrucker (Post 4783444)
I would love to come. Please let me know where. I don't know how to PM.

Click on KarenBarnes right above the avatar (her picture) and follow the path. Can't wait to meet skrucker and marilynr-hope you both can make it.

Wine Woman 12-18-2011 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie (Post 4784809)
Karen, you are such a doll! I am having some minor surgery on the 10th, and God willing, I will BE THERE! :)

Laurie I will be thinking of you and hoping everything goes well. Looking forward to seeing you and really hope you can make it.

cbridges22 12-21-2011 07:14 AM

What do ya'll think about us starting a thread under groups so we can keep up with each other and always have a presents on the new board so if others want to join in our fun they can?That way we would not have to start new threads with each new activity we have?

Lilrain 12-22-2011 11:19 PM

I will do my best to attend. Love the gettogethers

KarenBarnes 12-23-2011 11:09 PM

Cindy, doing a group sounds great but I'm going to let someone else figure out how to do it. I'm doing good just to do the basics here. I hope to get a little more learning time after the holidays.

sew cornie 12-26-2011 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by cbridges22 (Post 4799801)
What do ya'll think about us starting a thread under groups so we can keep up with each other and always have a presents on the new board so if others want to join in our fun they can?That way we would not have to start new threads with each new activity we have?

I haven't checked out the group section of the Board yet but if it will make it easier to keep up with one another, then I'm all for it! Thanks for the suggestion. How do we set it up?

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! My house is a disaster and we didn't even host. Lots of clean-up to do in the next couple of days then back to sewing so I can finish two Christmas gifts that didn't quite get done.

Scotlass 12-26-2011 02:14 PM

Hi Karen, thanks for hosting this gathering! I have it on my calendar and hope the weather is good! Look forward to seeing both olde and new quilting friends.

quiltingnonie 12-26-2011 05:16 PM

I think the group sounds great! Who is the techie here that can set it up? lol It is NOT me! (Although I did manage to set up our group in my email address book)

My Christmas was amazing...all my children, grandchildren, Dad & brothers were together. I will cherish it forever, because who knows when that will happen again. Plus, DH gave me EQ7!! :)