Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Phoenix Quilt & Craft Show - Thursday (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/phoenix-quilt-craft-show-thursday-t94506.html)

DonnaB 01-27-2011 05:20 PM

OK quilters, I was there but didn't see anybody from the board. I circled the lunch groups under the big umbrellas a number of times but didn't see any signs. Was anybody there? It is a great show, but sure were a lot of women there today. Of course I spent too much, but have some new patterns and jelly roles.

cattailsquilts 01-27-2011 08:08 PM

We were there right around noon, 2 tables over from the ticket booth! Suebee, Ritzquilts, BorntoQuilt, and myself were all there, and Dodie came by later. Sorry we missed you!!

I think some will be going back tomorrow, I'll possibly be there Sat afternoon w/ my DH.

DonnaB 01-27-2011 08:24 PM

I guess I was blind, didn't see any badges or signs. Sorry I missed you all.

distar2 01-28-2011 08:03 PM

i didn't get there until today. wonderful show!

jojosnana 01-28-2011 08:31 PM

Hope you all had fun, bought lots of new inspiration....

Nosy Rosy 01-28-2011 08:50 PM

I was out by umbrellas Thursday too. Walked back/forth from 11:30-12:30 and finally gave up. Did not see any sign or posting. Very disappointed to not meet any of you. Asked several woman wondering around if they were part of our group. I had my name tag on. Really was looking forward to it. Where was the sign?? Next year I will bring my own sign I guess. So many women - and we all basically look very similar!

DonnaB 01-28-2011 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Nosy Rosy
I was out by umbrellas Thursday too. Walked back/forth from 11:30-12:30 and finally gave up. Did not see any sign or posting. Very disappointed to not meet any of you. Asked several woman wondering around if they were part of our group. I had my name tag on. Really was looking forward to it. Where was the sign?? Next year I will bring my own sign I guess. So many women - and we all basically look very similar!

Nosy Rosy - check out other thread titled "Phoenix Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festival MEET & GREET" you'll see some pictures of those that managed to get together.

suebee 01-28-2011 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nosy Rosy

Well, we started out holding the sign, then pinned it on my back, then held it somemore and finally gave up. So sorry we missed so many. I feel really bad about that. Anybody up for a get together soon? again, my apologies, hope I get to meet all of you one day.

fabricmaniac 01-28-2011 09:01 PM

I went today as well, but am almost tempted to go back again tomorrow except that I really exceeded my spending by breaking down and buying the EuroSteam iron! Can't wait to use it; just hope and pray I love it for all it's worth! Anyone else buy one, or already have one??

heberstitcher 01-29-2011 11:25 AM

I was there also. Got there about 10:30. As usual I came, I saw, I spent way too much $$$$ But oh what fun it was.