Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Please come to our Meet and Greet, Saturday, July 30, 2011 5:15 pm at Whiskey Creek Restaurant, 490 S. Reed Road, Kokomo, IN (US 31) ♥♥ after the Big Quilt Shop with 27 quilt shops by Craftybear ♥♥ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/please-come-our-meet-greet-saturday-july-30-2011-5-15-pm-whiskey-creek-restaurant-490-s-reed-road-kokomo-us-31-after-big-quilt-shop-27-quilt-shops-craftybear-t132125.html)

craftybear 06-28-2011 11:10 AM

I am planning on going both days, send me a private message so we can try to meet

I will pin a piece of bear fabric to my top along with my bear pin, for both days, I sure hope to meet up with more of you

Originally Posted by BarbaraSue
my daught ans I plan to go to the shop hop, but probably on Friday, as Saturday is booked for us. Or at least I plan on going to it. 27 shops together-- too cool! Enjoy your meet and greet!

fatsewcat 06-30-2011 05:55 PM

Im in! It just across town for me. I went last year and it was soooo nice. Looking forward to going again but didn't know it was scheduled. Glad to find this info on here.

craftybear 06-30-2011 05:58 PM

cool, yipppeee, I will put you down on the list of ones coming, thank you

was fun chatting with you by private message

Craftybear

Originally Posted by fatsewcat
Im in! It just across town for me. I went last year and it was soooo nice. Looking forward to going again but didn't know it was scheduled. Glad to find this info on here.

indycatcarol 07-02-2011 12:25 PM

Put me down, I need to get myself out of the house more. I'll mark it on my calendar.

craftybear 07-04-2011 07:24 AM

ok, cool, I will add you to the list for dinner

please bring show and tell projects with you

this is my 4th meet and greet and we have so much fun

Originally Posted by indycatcarol
Put me down, I need to get myself out of the house more. I'll mark it on my calendar.

BZSCISSORS 07-04-2011 07:29 AM

Hello, and yes I will be at the Shop Hop on both days also........I will be at the get together at Whiskey Creek (with bells on) I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful networking process. Looking forward to making lots of connections across the state and otherwise..............

craftybear 07-04-2011 07:30 AM

If you want to come just post a message on this thread and also send me a private message so I can add you to the activity list.

Come on quilters please come to my 4th Meet and Greet, we always have lots of fun. I have the banquet room reserved for us.

You can bring friends or hubby with you also.

Be sure to bring show and tell with you as this is so much fun sharing the things that we make with our quilting friends.

fishpat37 07-06-2011 08:26 AM

I spent all my adult life in Kokomo, worked at Haynes Int'l. 35-1/2 yrs, retireing in'94. Moved to Fla. in '97. Would love to come to the Meet & Greet, but we summer in Mass. Long drive.. lol I'm relatively new to quilting, having joined our quilt league in Fla. about 3 yrs ago, and dearly love it. Still consider myself "a beginner". Good luck with the Meet and Greet. Wish I could join you.

craftybear 07-06-2011 08:00 PM

Hope you can come to another meet and greet sometime

Originally Posted by fishpat37
I spent all my adult life in Kokomo, worked at Haynes Int'l. 35-1/2 yrs, retireing in'94. Moved to Fla. in '97. Would love to come to the Meet & Greet, but we summer in Mass. Long drive.. lol I'm relatively new to quilting, having joined our quilt league in Fla. about 3 yrs ago, and dearly love it. Still consider myself "a beginner". Good luck with the Meet and Greet. Wish I could join you.

craftybear 07-09-2011 09:14 AM

Hi,

I just got your private message and so happy you can now attend on Saturday and attend the meet and greet

I have you and your daughter down for coming. Please bring show and tell projects with you to the meet and greet.

Karen, Craftybear

Originally Posted by BarbaraSue
my daught ans I plan to go to the shop hop, but probably on Friday, as Saturday is booked for us. Or at least I plan on going to it. 27 shops together-- too cool! Enjoy your meet and greet!