Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Quilt Show At White Springs, FL Oct. 21-23, 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/quilt-show-white-springs-fl-oct-21-23-2011-a-t142529.html)

DeneK 08-07-2011 06:15 PM

I would love to go to this one and it is only a few hours from me. I will keep track of this discussion and try to attend. Would love to meet some QBers too.

mojo11 08-09-2011 08:44 AM

Sounds great. Please post lots of pictures for us to enjoy. Thank you.

annthreecats 08-09-2011 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by DeneK
I would love to go to this one and it is only a few hours from me. I will keep track of this discussion and try to attend. Would love to meet some QBers too.

You're not far from me. I'm in Tally. I was hoping other board members would be there so we could meet in person.

cheaha39 08-10-2011 04:13 AM

Sounds like a fun event. I have bookmarked your message and will start saving my gas money. If I get a reservation, me and the RV will be there......

annthreecats 09-23-2011 07:34 AM

Just wanted to make a note that I will have a blue bandana on my purse to identify me at this quilt show on Saturday, October 22, 2011. I should arrive about 11:00 a.m. (it's about a 2 hour drive from Tally). So if anyone sees me, please stop and say hello.

I understand we have a logo but I can't locate it or I would make a button. Maybe I should embroider a big QB - annthreecats on a piece of muslin and make my own button. I may do that as well.

Hope to see folks at this quilt show. It's a pretty park, I just hope the weather is nice.

Scakes 09-23-2011 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats
Just wanted to make a note that I will have a blue bandana on my purse to identify me at this quilt show on Saturday, October 22, 2011. I should arrive about 11:00 a.m. (it's about a 2 hour drive from Tally). So if anyone sees me, please stop and say hello.

I understand we have a logo but I can't locate it or I would make a button. Maybe I should embroider a big QB - annthreecats on a piece of muslin and make my own button. I may do that as well.

Hope to see folks at this quilt show. It's a pretty park, I just hope the weather is nice.

I am hoping to go. We are just west of Pensacola so it's a little longer drive for me. But we are supposed to be near there and I'm hoping we can keep our trip as planned. Maybe I'll get a blue bandana too. :lol: :lol:

annthreecats 10-17-2011 04:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
The quilt show is this coming weekend and I wanted to bump this up a so folks would see it. I'm also including a picture of me (it's an older picture of me and Mom, I've got the dark hair, it's a little longer and grayer now) if you're going and want to meet me. I'll have a blue bandana tied to my purse and I'll be there about 10:30 a.m. or so. It's a 1.5 hour drive for me and I'm leaving about 8:30 a.m. I hope the weather is nice. See you Saturday.

annthreecats 10-22-2011 12:06 AM

Going to the quilt show today. Pictures later. Hope to meet some other QB board members.

Scakes 10-22-2011 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats
Going to the quilt show today. Pictures later. Hope to meet some other QB board members.

We were supposed to be over that way this weekend to visit a friend. She ended up going out of town and we postponed our trip. :cry: I am so bummed about missing the show. Spent all my money anyway (at the Ft Worth, TX show last month and bought 2 vintage machines) - so guess it doesn't matter. Do you know how often they have the show?

Hope you have a great time.

annthreecats 10-22-2011 11:24 AM

I'm home. It's an annual show. I believe they have it at this time every year. Had a great time. Took some pictures. Did not meet one QB member, but spoke to lots of folks about quilting and knitting.