Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Texas Quilting Board Get Together (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/texas-quilting-board-get-together-t93681.html)

flanaganmn 01-26-2011 05:56 PM

I am new to this quiltboard and currently live in Minnesota but my husband lives in Dallas TX. We are planning to move there in three years. I will be in Dallas on March 12. Are there some quilters from this board getting together at the show? Love to meet ya all!

sdarga 01-26-2011 06:08 PM

I live in Flower Mound, TX and would love to know more about this get together. I don't post much on the website but love to read and see what others are doing. Please keep me posted.

grannyp70 01-26-2011 07:15 PM

Yes I think there will be several from this board at the Dallas Quilt show,but will let you know later on. Looking forward to meeting you as well. will you please send me you address, phone # and email. So i can keep in touch with you

grannyp70 01-26-2011 07:17 PM

Hi back to you will see what we can come up with in May would love to meet you to, will you pm me your address, Phone # and email so I can keep in touch with you. I will add you to my list.

grannyp70 01-26-2011 07:19 PM

would you please send me a PM and send me your address, phone# and email and I will add you to my list that way I can keep you posted on all the get togethers.

grannyp70 01-26-2011 07:23 PM

Hi there I don't know of a quilting group there in Waco but I will almost bet there is. Just post something here on the board or check out on the internet quilting guilds there in Waco and I am sure that you can find one. If not then you can start your own group like I am doing around here, You are more than welcome to come join us if you can.

marciacp 01-27-2011 07:18 AM

I sure hope to come to the next one. I'm in Crowley.
Marcia

Nanalulu 01-27-2011 09:44 AM

I am from Clifton, TX and would love to get together. Just let me know when and where.

grannyp70 01-27-2011 03:37 PM

Hi there, just saw your post, if you will send me your address, phone# and email I will be glad to add you to my list, and I will let you know when the next get together will be. We are thinking about having it Mar 12th, that is the weekend of the Dallas Quilt show, we had planned it to be in Granbury but most want to meet at the quilt show. So if you would like you can meet us there or come to the next one. I want be able to go to the quilt show myself, my hubby isn't up to getting out for that long and I can't leave him by himself so I will have to miss this next one, if they go to Dallas. So glad that you can come and join us it will be fun. We are thinking that the next get together will be a show and tell, that is the next one after the quilt show in Dallas, that is if everybody decideds to go, but I will let you know for sure before then. Please keep in touch with me. I am addding you to my list so please send me your information. Thanks and Welcome to our group. Nita (aka grannyp70)

Nanalulu 01-27-2011 05:32 PM

I sent you a PM with my information. Keep me posted.