Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   What will you all do for mother's day (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/what-will-you-all-do-mothers-day-t121563.html)

gloria farmer 05-07-2011 04:24 PM

Hi everyone on the Quilting Board, what will you do on monther's day. I will be spending time with my grandson and going to the shelter to get a new kitty.

Happy Monther's Day, Hope you all have a good one
gloria

Up North 05-07-2011 04:28 PM

My kids want to go out to dinner so hubby will pay!! Youngest is stopping over early as he is going to in laws later. I spent the afternoon with my mom today.

Marlys 05-07-2011 04:37 PM

My daughter won't be home from college until next Thursday. My mom is gone, but we will take my in-laws out for dinner. The men in our church cook breakfast and the kids serve, so we will attend that before church.

great aunt jacqui 05-07-2011 04:38 PM

late lunch tomorrow to get my Fried Clams with DH and DD. will stop to buy some plants and look for the ambition monday to try to plant them. happy mothers day to all of us.

CloverPatch 05-07-2011 04:41 PM

My mom is gone, me and the kids went out to lunch today. Then we went and I got to pick out some new fish for the pond. So happy! Even got some Minnows for the shallow end.

dd 05-07-2011 04:48 PM

I got to go horse back riding with my daughter and her husband today. My daughter and I took my mom to see Water for Elephants in the afternoon. It was really a nice day. Not sure what is going on tomorrow. Hope my son plans on staying home for a little while anyway. They used to always take me out the breakfast before church. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

skothing 05-07-2011 04:58 PM

I will be traveling for my job,14 to 15 hours. I have to leave at 5:30am hope to be home by 8pm.

Airwick156 05-07-2011 05:09 PM

I will not be doing anything. My kids took me and my dad LOL (my mom is in washington again visiting my sister for a month again and left dad home alone...sore subject) anyways they took me to mexican dinner and it was soooooooooo good. I know that they will all call me and wish me happy mothers day.
Happy Mother's Day to everyone. God bless you all.

julia58 05-07-2011 05:14 PM

I am going to church in the morning, with or without DH. Then I plan on talking on the phone most of the day with my mom, sisters, and hopefully children. Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there.

mimom 05-07-2011 05:33 PM

we are going to the nursing home for my DH grandmothers birthday party, she will be 97 years old tomorrow, then hopefully we will be heading home after that. I am not crazy about big plans for mothers Day. MIL used to have everyone get together for a brunch at some fancy restaurant for 18.00 per person and he's an only child so the bill for us would come out to 80 plus dollars. So we stopped going a few years back.