Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Affairs of the Heart - Block #21 Photo Page

Oh Patti, I definately sit too long at this one. I finished my 7th block last night but got no thread to sew it, so this one has to stay put till I get the thread. I am not so sure about my colours on this one. But its done and staying that way.

I am going to have to watch that I still fit into my swimsuit with all this sitting, I am off to Turkey in May.

Blog Entries
    It may be more of an "ants in my pants" kind of thing...I just can't sit still for very long at a whack. Drives DH nuts...we'll be outside sitting on the porch enjoying ourselves, the next thing ya' know..I'm off pulling weeds in the flower beds or yard..:roll:

Elle...yes, you better watch it..you know we want to see the beach pics..with you in your bikini! (Just thought...are those the nudie beaches???? :shock: )

Very pretty! Hey, I LOVE your avatar! Can you post a pic of it and tell me what paatern it is? It is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    It may be more of an "ants in my pants" kind of thing...I just can't sit still for very long at a whack. Drives DH nuts...we'll be outside sitting on the porch enjoying ourselves, the next thing ya' know..I'm off pulling weeds in the flower beds or yard..:roll:

Elle...yes, you better watch it..you know we want to see the beach pics..with you in your bikini! (Just thought...are those the nudie beaches???? :shock: )

I bloomin well hope not, that will jolt the bravest heart LOL. I think not Patti, I believe it predonmantly a Muslim country, but I could be wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ruck9085
    Very pretty! Hey, I LOVE your avatar! Can you post a pic of it and tell me what paatern it is? It is gorgeous!
    Linda...I know you aren't talking to me...but can you be specific and say who you mean, there are lots showing some beautiful quilts in their avatars!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ruck9085
    Linda...I know you aren't talking to me...but can you be specific and say who you mean, there are lots showing some beautiful quilts in their avatars!
    Patti, why not? She could have fallen in love with your cute kitty and his fish.

Blog Entries
    Cause.....my guy is "cute"...not "pretty"..LOL..:wink:

Blog Entries
    I got this one finished last night. We decided to go with all copper thread on it. Sorry its blurry...I'm not sure why it is other than I'm sure I had some black furry short one helping me take pics this morning. :roll:

Block 21
    Name:  Attachment-182946.jpe
Views: 17
Size:  67.5 KB

Blog Entries
    I got this one finished last night. We decided to go with all copper thread on it. Sorry its blurry...I'm not sure why it is other than I'm sure I had some black furry short one helping me take pics this morning. :roll:
    Nice one Patti - I love it - odd how your background is still looking like brown even though I know you say its green.

Blog Entries
    I know, its kinda like how your blue is showing up turquiose in all your pics....I did take that one in daylight..my camera is old...maybe I need to us the app on my ipod.

Blog Entries
    I know, its kinda like how your blue is showing up turquiose in all your pics....I did take that one in daylight..my camera is old...maybe I need to us the app on my ipod.
    I think it just goes to show that we are better quilters than photographers, and I'd rather be a quilter.

Blog Entries
    Well, darn it...why can't we be both??? LOl!

Blog Entries
    Well, darn it...why can't we be both??? LOl!
    Lol, I'd love to be really good at everything I do, but realistically I'm not - oh well, back to the quilting.

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to be a great cook, but sadly, I still eat everything I make & so does DH, hence the weight problems. The boys grew up healthy & strong, but I'm a meat & potatoes cook, nothing fancy. Tried sweet potato fries from the freezer tonight - yuk! Too mushy inside. I know they are probably more healthy, but - yuk! Dufus liked them well enough, though! I wish I could consistently make a good meatloaf. Sometimes, it's better hot & sometimes better cold in a sandwich. Why can't I make it good both ways at the same time??? :?

Guess I'll stick with quilting as I do that fairly well - except for this FMQ with the Razzle Dazzle. I think I'm going to finish up all the remaining blocks before doing any of the embroidery. Then doo all of them at the same time - should get better by the time I'm finished.

Blog Entries
    I agree Kathy, the Razzle Dazzle is really hard to work with by hand too...but oh gosh...so worth it when its on! I'm just hoping that it will wash ok...I'm really scared to try it and I know I should before I go any further with it!

Blog Entries
    I have washed Dh's quilt that has RD on it & it does just fine!!!

Blog Entries
    Oh that is GREAT news!! Thanks Kathy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Here is my block 21. I am glad to be back, had problems with my internet because I changed providers, everything is great now though and I am so glad to be with you all again
    Oooh, lovely, and the peek at the others look good too! Soooooo glad to have you back.

#21 is so pretty---I love all the variations. Me? I'm somewhere behind ya'll trying to get my hands to work on these teeny tiny pieces! Drat, wish I had enlarged it.

Blog Entries
    Pretty Elle....I love your fabric choices. Those leaves reminded me of the much "beloved" melons..right??

Yes those never to be forgotten Melons.

Thanks for the phone call tonight Patti, you are so sweet thinking about me. I am now back in the swing and loving it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Yes those never to be forgotten Melons.

Thanks for the phone call tonight Patti, you are so sweet thinking about me. I am now back in the swing and loving it
    Aren't you glad that Jane had so many of those mellons? You are now expert melon stitchers, for sure! Kinda makes up for all those scrolls, doesn't it?

I just love seeing every one's blocks.. they are all so different.. I wish I had taken pictures of all my blocks before I put it together...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by franair
    I just love seeing every one's blocks.. they are all so different.. I wish I had taken pictures of all my blocks before I put it together...
    If you kept the quilt, you could still take pics of each block - and crop them to eliminate the surrounding blocks.

Blog Entries
    LOL...I've been called lots of things Kathy..but never before a "melon expert"!! LOL!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast