Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 60

Thread: Completed Pinafore Bag by Me and My Sister Designs

  1. #1
    Super Member MellieKQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,262
    FINALLY!! :) Took me three evenings of work! Granted, evenings for me are about 1.5 - 2 hours worth of time...

    I think I really like the finished product tho!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Super Member suebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,080
    Very cute! great job.

  3. #3
    Super Member needles3thread's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    3,367
    This bag looks like it came from a very high-end store & was very costly. I really like it.

  4. #4
    Super Member Kitsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ridgefield WA
    Posts
    6,408
    Blog Entries
    41
    How lively. LOVE that fabric!! Very cute bag.

  5. #5
    Super Member OKLAHOMA PEACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BLANCHARD, OK
    Posts
    2,507
    Love it, it looks classy.

  6. #6
    Super Member blondeslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Airmont, NY
    Posts
    3,245
    Love the fabric!

  7. #7
    Super Member KimmieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    1,054
    very chic! nice job

  8. #8
    Super Member TFquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,520
    I love your colors and the bag.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

  9. #9
    Super Member 0tis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,671
    I love the bag - it was worth every minute...

  10. #10
    Power Poster blueangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    20,480
    I love it.

  11. #11
    Super Member NancyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,353
    Your bag is adorable. Really like your fabric choices. Nice job!

  12. #12
    Senior Member katieranch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Williams, AZ
    Posts
    611
    Really cute bag and fabric.

  13. #13
    Super Member Vanuatu Jill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ramona, California
    Posts
    3,057
    Blog Entries
    1
    That is so cute-I love the fabric!

  14. #14
    Super Member hperttula123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Northern Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,439
    I think it one of the best ones I've seen!!! I love that pattern and I think I want to make some now. :) Halloween is coming up, I need a purse for halloween. I can always come up with a new reason for a purse.

  15. #15
    Super Member NauDeeGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Westland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,344
    Really cute bag. I like the fall colors in the fabric too!

  16. #16
    Super Member MellieKQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by hperttula123
    I think it one of the best ones I've seen!!! I love that pattern and I think I want to make some now. :) Halloween is coming up, I need a purse for halloween. I can always come up with a new reason for a purse.
    How cute would it be with some fun fall/halloween fabric! Great idea!

  17. #17
    Senior Member craft phanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    south central,pa
    Posts
    581
    It looks great! I just bought the Juliet pattern from the same designers. I'm gonna make it today and hope it comes out as nice as yours!

  18. #18
    Super Member MellieKQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by craft phanatic
    It looks great! I just bought the Juliet pattern from the same designers. I'm gonna make it today and hope it comes out as nice as yours!
    I love the Juliet! I made four of those (two for my twins, two for my bf's daughters) and then decided I wanted to try something new. My older daughter was happy to get something different from her twin sisters! :)

    I think the Juliet was quicker to cut out and start assembling, while it seemed like the Pinafore took forever to get to the assembling process! But it went together really quick after that...

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    924
    I like.. Cute :)

  20. #20
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SW Colorado
    Posts
    1,116
    Cute. I love your fabric choice.

  21. #21
    Senior Member craft phanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    south central,pa
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by MellieKQuilter
    Quote Originally Posted by craft phanatic
    It looks great! I just bought the Juliet pattern from the same designers. I'm gonna make it today and hope it comes out as nice as yours!
    I love the Juliet! I made four of those (two for my twins, two for my bf's daughters) and then decided I wanted to try something new. My older daughter was happy to get something different from her twin sisters! :)

    I think the Juliet was quicker to cut out and start assembling, while it seemed like the Pinafore took forever to get to the assembling process! But it went together really quick after that...
    I have only made the Bow Tucks so far so I hope this goes well. I love all the cute bag patterns out there and when I can use a 40 percent off coupon at JOANNS all the better!

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    900
    very nice !

  23. #23
    Power Poster debcavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spring Green,WI
    Posts
    14,626
    How pretty is that. Wonderful. I hope you will enjoy using it.

  24. #24
    Super Member MellieKQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by debcavan
    How pretty is that. Wonderful. I hope you will enjoy using it.
    Thanks! Its actually for my 17 year old daughter. :)

  25. #25
    Super Member lovingmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    8,279
    Blog Entries
    8
    :thumbup:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.