Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockeb
    Ok everyone, MAY'S ROW is now on Claudia Website...CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be doing mine in 2 weeks when I get back from Cuba....I am longing to see all of yours for inspiration :-)
    HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!
    Yay!! I have been looking off and on alllllll Day! :) Enjoy yourself Bill, get a suntan and make us envious!! Hugs back! :)

Blog Entries
    Your work is very fine and sharp. It looks very good so far, Glenn :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Oh wow! The month of May looks like a doozy! Now to decide on colors! and cutting... and lining them up... and sewing and hoping not too much taking out and redos! :)

Blog Entries
    Thanks to Glenn, if that was meant for me! :)

I've tried but can't get into the May block yet, maybe it's an 'across the pond' thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lockeb
    Ok everyone, MAY'S ROW is now on Claudia Website...CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be doing mine in 2 weeks when I get back from Cuba....I am longing to see all of yours for inspiration :-)
    HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!
    We'll be busy at work on the new row! Have a fabulous time on vacation, we're all envious! Come back refreshed and with pictures! Hugs to you as well!
    Kind Regards,
    MaryAnna

Thanks to everyone for all of your best wishes - I am really looking forward to getting back to Varadero...and this time I am on a mission to see if I can find people who quilt or do any kind of patchwork....would love to bring back some great pictures of that - or perhaps a finished piece of something - I am going to really be on a quilting mission this time around :-)
    Will share with you when I get back!
    Hugs,
    Bill

joy
    I can't get the May lot either... can anyone tell me what the flower is please....

Here's a directly link to the rows....

http://claudiasquiltshoppe.com/freebom.htm

May's row consists of 4 pinwheel flowers (different colors) and 2 leaf blocks....looks really cute!!!!

joy
    Lovely !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnna
    Quote Originally Posted by wildyard
    Yayyyyyyyyyy, I'm finally caught up, and it's only April 30th. LOL. So here are the pics of my April row. And of the 4 rows together. I haven't sewn all 4 together yet as I'm not sure how I'm going to go at the quilting. I might try the sectional quilting on this.
    I tried to represent the spring grass with the green and white band, and my favorite daffodil, called Ice Follies, with the yellow and white check band which also picks up the center of the squares.
    Wow Wildyarad! Yours is looking fabulous! I love all the extra blocks you've added. I'm going to quilt mine in sections as well. I've put Jan - April together, then the next 4 months, etc. I'll quilt in sections.
    Kind Regards,
    MaryAnna
    That's good to know as I've never done that before so I can ask you for help when I get confused. Smilesss.

Sharon, I love your rows too, they are looking great. I like the way you turned your shamrocks too. How come we aren't seeing more postings. There must be almost 90 of us now.. let's see some photos folks!!!

joy
    Sorry about that but I have done one of the very first ones and because it is so fiddly I am going to finish that row last... starting the next one in a couple or so days... busy week ahead of me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wildyard
    Sharon, I love your rows too, they are looking great. I like the way you turned your shamrocks too. How come we aren't seeing more postings. There must be almost 90 of us now.. let's see some photos folks!!!
    Thank you, Wildyard :) Now to get to working on the May blocks! Deciding on color... well I will be looking for floral prints thinking for the colors! And I am not sure of the yellow/gold look.. so will see what I can do with that one!

Have a good day,

Sharon

Lockeb I have down loaded all the patt-, but my problem is I don't know if I have enough backing fabric. I'll go check see what I can come up with. I read up to pg 2. I still have to check the thread to see what is happing. Theresse

Blog Entries
    I am wondering if I can make a smaller size as crib size?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanjun
    I am wondering if I can make a smaller size as crib size?
    I think it says that each row should be 36 1/2 inches finished, and each block is 4x4 so I'm thinking it's going to be around 37 x 48-ish without the border and binding....

Don't know if this helps, but it doesn't seem if it will be that much larger than crib sized anyway...

Blog Entries
    Thanks BK sounds about right.

Blog Entries
    Got my May flowers done. This was a pretty simple one to do, thank heavens. I didn't realize it until today that I haven't done March's yet, so need to get busy on that. I can't believe I'm the first to get these done.

Judy

Half of Flowers
    Name:  Attachment-47814.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  49.1 KB

Second half of flowers
    Name:  Attachment-47815.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  49.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyG
    Got my May flowers done. This was a pretty simple one to do, thank heavens. I didn't realize it until today that I haven't done March's yet, so need to get busy on that. I can't believe I'm the first to get these done.

Judy
    Your May flowers are very pretty and well done. Gives me an idea of what I should do.

They turned out really pretty.

Hooray! Someone finally posted pics of the May flowers. I have been too busy working on a Mothers' Day quilt to work on this row but anxious to see it worked up. Nice job, Judy

Blog Entries
    JudyG, your flowers came out lovely! I have the material, directions and next is to cut and start sewing !! Between the flowers, and doll quilt and auction mini quilt, I will be busy this month!

Quote Originally Posted by JudyG

Judy
    I love your flowers! you did a great job and your fabric is wonderful! I'm inspired to get my row done soon. thanks for being the first to post a pic!
    Kind Regards,
    MaryAnna

Blog Entries
    I just went to the sight and printed them off. I have one baby quilt to finish and one queen to finish then I will be on the ride too. Thanks for sharing

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 ... LastLast