Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1188

Thread: Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe

mine is a ufo also think i have 3 months finished

UFO here too. I got stopped when I decided to do a different block than some shown. (October, border, etc.) But I is NOT put away. It's in a clear bag in a prominent place.

I really need to get mine out - I have been away from this project..but I am aiming to complete the December row - and get to finishing this quilt - I think it could perhaps be my first UFO to finish in 2010 - now that's it's said I guess I have to do it :-)

better make that 2011 lockeb

LOL, I'm still stuck on that dang apple row, I've gone past it, but just can't find anything I'm happy with for that row. It is very frustrating. Grrrrrrrrrr....

I am trying diff. apple rows. I did the one called for and didnt like it so am trying applique apples. I will not redo the Jan. row for Dec. I did it once and that is going to last me a lifetime.LOL!I also am thinking of doing a scrappy piano key for one of the borders. I am anxious to get it finished within the next month(this is called wishful thinking). Thanks Claudia and Bill for this yearlong quilting experience.

OH my - yes, it is 2011 :-).......I had better get a stitchin :-)

I'm finished through August and have September cut out and half sewn. Should finish Sept tonight.

I have just finished the Sept Row and am hoping to get to the Oct Row this weekend.

Y'all are rippin' em out!! Go, Go, Go!!!

Okay, I got it done tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecesinMn
    I'm finished through August and have September cut out and half sewn. Should finish Sept tonight.

This one is on my list of one of the next UFO's to work on - today I am working on a quilt for my niece......but, I really do want to complete the Claudia Mystery Quilt...I am so excited to see that one finished...... Still need to do the December row..perhaps today - we'll see how it goes....

Quote Originally Posted by Lockeb
    This one is on my list of one of the next UFO's to work on - today I am working on a quilt for my niece......but, I really do want to complete the Claudia Mystery Quilt...I am so excited to see that one finished...... Still need to do the December row..perhaps today - we'll see how it goes....
    Yes, it's on my list too, I think after I finish my DGS's quilt which I am working on now. I joined the UFO of the month thread so will be trying to finish one unfinished item each month. My DGS's "Orange You Clever" is my first UFO on the list, next will be Claudia's Mystery Quilt!!

gotta finish my funky chicken blocks first,, but that does look fun,,, thanks for sharing

Decembers row is done..but I found this one a bit of a challenge..it was back to the itty bitty pieces of January...
    There's supposed to be 9 blocks - but I wasn't paying enough attention and did an error when joining up 4 of them - without having to redo any,,I decided that 5 blocks were going to make the row - with a little bit of background fabric to join them up - I think they look just fine :-)....AMEN!!!
    So, now I need to shop for fabric for the borders..I was going to use my leftover pieces for a piano key border - but with all that is going on in the quilt top so far - it was too much so I decided to follow the directions as per Claudia's instructions...will shop for the fabric on Saturday..I will try to finish the quilt top next weekend.....
    Hope you are all getting ahead on your quilt top - be sure to post pictures.....
    Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice job Bill, I actually like it with just the 5 blocks!! They stand out nicely with the spacing.

Bill your quilt looks beautiful!!!! But then again everything I have seen that you have made has been beautiful!!
    I will have to make sure I check out your patterns and see what has been going on!

HUGS to both of you - I am happy to have this one done up to this point...now the borders........
    I haven't been spending much time on my blog - I need to get that going again :-)

Great job, Bill. I have the December row cut and ready to piece. I have been waiting to see how others completed the borders before deciding how to finish this one. Hope to see the pics as the WIP become Finished quilts.

great quilt like the space between dec than having so many

I also think that 9 blocks in December would have been to many - I am happy with the 5.....I am looking forward to working on the borders now...I think it should make up pretty well....

Nice job, Bill! Thanks for bringing this project to our attention last January. It has been fun to watch the progress, and to try to keep up! Mine will get done, eventually.

It's a great project because we can pick it up at any time..... :-)

Great job Bill! I've got mine done and am almost done with the borders. I'll post a pic when I've got them done.
    Blessings,
    MaryAnna
    PS This was a fun project, and everyone on this thread made it extra special!

Super MaryAnna....looking forward to seeing your photos...
    I just finished my borders today....actually, just a few moments ago :-)...I have to say that the borders were the easiest.....I had a lot of fun with those.....now I need to chose a backing.....but, right now I am so happy to have the top completed.......
    To everyone in the group - be sure to post pictures..

Thanks to all of you for being a part of the group - for sewing along - it was a fun year doing this project and so glad that so many of you joined in....

Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 ... LastLast