Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe

that looks great ligia so far i have one of the snow flakes finished

Ligia, your rows look fabulous! I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks for posting! You're right on target for the next one in March. I better hurry!
    Kind Regards,
    MaryAnna

Quote Originally Posted by ligia
    My pinwheels came out light... lets see what next colors are and
    if Im brave enough to redo Jan. row ... :cry:
    Your blocks look great to me

I have been a closet quilter for a few years and never been brave enough to share my work with anyone outside the family. But here goes it ....my Jan/Feb rows Ready for the green in March. Won't we be surprised if it is any other color

jan/feb
    Name:  Attachment-16265.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  40.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGranny
    I have been a closet quilter for a few years and never been brave enough to share my work with anyone outside the family. But here goes it ....my Jan/Feb rows Ready for the green in March. Won't we be surprised if it is any other color
    Love your blocks!!!

TexasGranny...
    ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!! Super..so glad you posted the picture......it's so much fun to be sharing the ride on this one with so many quilting friends.....and yep, I hanging on to my greens... :-)
    Bill

You all are just gonna guilt me into going through my stash and get going on this one, aren't you????? :shock:

Come-on Joyce..... :-)....... You know you want to do this one :-)

Blog Entries
    I just added this to the virtual miniatures section. This looks so much fun but I sadly don't have time to do it. I will be checking back to see how it goes! Love what you all have done so far!

Hi Rhonda,
    We are having fun on this one.......speakign of miniatures, I think the next thing on my list will be keychains and bookmarks :-).......
    Hugs,
    Bill

Blog Entries
    I am so curious what the end quilt will look like! I love these kind of quilts, I have an afghan that has differant rows of animals and quilt looking designs. I am sure this is going to be very inspiring!

I have 5 of the snowflake blocks done; the other 4 are about half finished. I took my machine in for gen'l maintenance yesterday, expect to have it back by this coming Saturday. So I may end up a little bit behind, but not too far. I also have the option of using my granddaughter's sewing machine, since it stays at my house, but since I know my own machine much better than I know hers, I feel more comfortable putting those tiny little pieces together with my own machine. We'll see - by Tuesday night I'll probably be going thru sewing machine withdrawals, and will break down and use her machine!!!!

I have had a few setbacks in my time schedule. Spent two (unplanned weekends on the road...) Hopefully I will get thie first two rows completed this week. Don't give up on me yet! :lol:

Quilt Mom...
    Things happen..just hang in there..even if you don't have the first 2 rows done before March 1st..once the 3rd row comes out - you will then have 4 weeks before the next one -no time line here..just having fun together :-).....

KittyGram,
    Hope your machine gets back soon - I know what that's like -we are best friends with our own machines... :-)

Hi Rhonda,
    So glad that you have joined in on the thread.....

I think that perhaps after this we should have a thread where we do Rhonda's tutorials one-by-one- have you all checked those out - they are next on my list...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.....as long as we have new projects and UFO's there will be lots to do :-)

Quote Originally Posted by KittyGram
    I have 5 of the snowflake blocks done; the other 4 are about half finished. I took my machine in for gen'l maintenance yesterday, expect to have it back by this coming Saturday. So I may end up a little bit behind, but not too far. I also have the option of using my granddaughter's sewing machine, since it stays at my house, but since I know my own machine much better than I know hers, I feel more comfortable putting those tiny little pieces together with my own machine. We'll see - by Tuesday night I'll probably be going thru sewing machine withdrawals, and will break down and use her machine!!!!
    KittyGram, I do know how you feel! our sewing machines are like family! It's hard to send them off for maintenance. I have to drop my serger off this week as well. Once you get your machine back, you'll be buzzing through those blocks!
    Kind Regards,
    MaryAnna

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGranny
    TexasGranny, you're too funny! A closet quilter! Well you need to come out of the closet as your rows look great! Your fabrics are wonderful, I love all the shading of reds in your February row! You are talented!
    Kind Regards,
    MaryAnna

hello all

I couldn't wait until this week to start my blocks with the wonderful fabric I bought, so I snuck ahead and have completed two.....WOW, those triangles really are small!! I won't post pics though until I have completed the row....and although my goal was to have my dads quilt for his birthday with the boarders on and sandwhiched ready to quilt, before I started this project, I think I am coming down with the flu. I am in bed with some tea while typing this and fighting with myself to get up and get something done. I hope you can all wait a few more days for my reveal.

Daisyboo9...I hope you feel better soon........and looking forward to seeing your rows...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockeb

Hi Rhonda,

I think that perhaps after this we should have a thread where we do Rhonda's tutorials one-by-one- have you all checked those out - they are next on my list...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.....as long as we have new projects and UFO's there will be lots to do :-)
    :oops: :oops: :oops:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockeb

Hi Rhonda,

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Wow! I just looked at the bookmarks, the keychains, and the pin cushion - LOVE THEM!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Bill and Kittygram. I really appreciate the enthusiasm. I love doing the tutorials. I just did one on my butterfly magnets a week ago or so. You can find it in the tutorials.

I love anything that is small. I am going to keep watch on your progress here. I would love to do some of it and when I have more time I probably will. Right now I have orders to get done and am doing the Doll Quilt Swap. but I may try to squeeze in some of these rows. I really like what you guys have done so far!!

Hey this would make a great Doll Quilt on a smaller scale wouldn't it?

we are waiting for you sewjoyce

KittyGram.....
    Yes, I am so intrigued with all of them.....I can't wait to get into those projets.....THANKS TO RHONDA :-)

Come on Sew Joyce!!!!!

Ronda, you are excused from this one bcause you are spending so much time coming up with all of these wonderful new ideas and projects..I love smaller projects as well...

Blog Entries
    LOL thanks Bill I will live vicariously through you guys here on this one!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieW
    ligia,
    I agree with Bill.
    I wouldn't do it over.
    Thanks to you all.
    Ill take experts advice... :P

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast