Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Mystery quilt from several years >

Mystery quilt from several years

Mystery quilt from several years

Old 10-24-2020, 06:07 AM

Oh, I loved her mysteries and have made a number of them. I have a list of her postings and I return to two of them particularly for quick scrappy quilts. You did a fine job with colors and color placement on this one. Check, check another UFO off your list. Stand and take a bow.
Old 10-24-2020, 07:18 AM

Very pretty quilt. I remember when Paint Me Judy gave out that pattern and I really liked it back then. I wish she would start showing us her tutorials again. I really enjoyed them.
Old 10-24-2020, 07:23 AM

Great finish!
Old 10-26-2020, 09:28 AM

It's great to hear when someone on the board was able to help you finish such a special project!
Old 10-27-2020, 04:34 AM

We could always ask Paintmejudy to re-recycle some of her previous Mystery Train adventures. I did contact her about a year ago asking if she was planning a new Mystery Train and her response was she needed to take a break from all of the work of planning, posting and hosting. I absolutely understand. I would do some of them again and catch up some of those I missed.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:43 AM

Love your colours!
Old 10-30-2020, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
We could always ask Paintmejudy to re-recycle some of her previous Mystery Train adventures. I did contact her about a year ago asking if she was planning a new Mystery Train and her response was she needed to take a break from all of the work of planning, posting and hosting. I absolutely understand. I would do some of them again and catch up some of those I missed.
I agree that the mysteries could be rerun. I missed several and there are always new people here. It's fun to see how different the same pattern turns out in various fabrics.
I was definitely pleased I had a big head start on this quilt when I needed one relatively quickly.
Old 10-30-2020, 10:33 PM

Wonderful colors and great work. It is great to finish a ufo and always think , why did i wait so long.