Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   "Cottage Grove", AKA "The house that Izy lived in" ( Top is Done, pg 12) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/%22cottage-grove%22-aka-%22-house-izy-lived-%22-top-done-pg-12-a-t12193.html)

JCL in FL 10-19-2008 10:40 AM

cute cute cute.

sewnsewer2 10-19-2008 11:06 AM

OMG, how did I miss this one? I LOVE IT Melissa!

Butterflyspain 10-19-2008 12:30 PM

Those little houses are just getting better and better. What is the next one, I canīt wait to see this finished.

Elle

mgshaw 10-19-2008 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Those little houses are just getting better and better. What is the next one, I canīt wait to see this finished.

Elle

The next one is called "Birds Nest Inn". I have it all cut out and ready to go, but we have been gone all day and just got home, so getting ready to go sew now!

henryparrish76 10-19-2008 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by mgshaw

Originally Posted by henryparrish76
awesome. Where did you purchase this from? I would love get my hands on this pattern.

Henry I bought it at a LQS, but it went out of business a couple of years ago :evil: Look on page 2, I put a link to the Company's web site, they sell them at the same price I bought this for 3 or so years ago. It is 6 seperate patterns. The first 5 are for the individual houses, the last one is the borders and alternate blocks and finishing up.

Awesome. Found and purchased :) Thanks Melissa

mgshaw 10-19-2008 01:27 PM

awesome. Where did you purchase this from? I would love get my hands on this pattern.

Henry I bought it at a LQS, but it went out of business a couple of years ago :evil: Look on page 2, I put a link to the Company's web site, they sell them at the same price I bought this for 3 or so years ago. It is 6 seperate patterns. The first 5 are for the individual houses, the last one is the borders and alternate blocks and finishing up.

Cool! They have some really cute patterns, dont they? Cant wait to see your version!!! These are really fun!!!

JCL in FL 10-19-2008 01:29 PM

I love the cottages too What is LQS? and how do I get to that site?

henryparrish76 10-19-2008 03:33 PM

Cool! They have some really cute patterns, dont they? Cant wait to see your version!!! These are really fun!!!

They do have some really cute patterns. I may have to go back and buy more....LOL :)

mgshaw 10-19-2008 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by JCL in FL
I love the cottages too What is LQS? and how do I get to that site?

Judi, LQS is local quilt shop. I postd a link to the web site where you can get them on page 2 of this thread.

barnbum 10-19-2008 04:32 PM

Wow!! I love them! Are you stitching each piece down? Where did you ever get quilters to fit in there? :D You're really working!!