Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   This is a "groovy board" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/%22groovy-board%22-t111300.html)

hcarpanini 03-27-2011 06:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It it an attachment for the long arm machine. You run the machine from the back while a stylus sits in the groove. I love my toys!!

sueisallaboutquilts 03-27-2011 06:33 PM

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!
Try to imagine what all this looks like to me, a person who has never done LA work!! :D:D
I thought you meant WE were groovy hahaha

suebee 03-27-2011 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by hcarpanini
It it an attachment for the long arm machine. You run the machine from the back while a stylus sits in the groove. I love my toys!!

Im sooooooooooooooo jealous! Ive seen your quilting and you are an inspiration!

hcarpanini 03-27-2011 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by suebee

Thanks! How sweet!

suebee 03-27-2011 06:40 PM

Thanks! How sweet!

You are most welcome. If ever you come to Arizona, look me up. I'd love to get some tips. I have a shortarm on a frame, but nothing like having a longarm. I might take some classes sooner or later. Our son is getting married next year, so gotta watch my pennies. Keep up the great work.

hcarpanini 03-27-2011 06:42 PM

Thanks! How sweet!

You are most welcome. If ever you come to Arizona, look me up. I'd love to get some tips. I have a shortarm on a frame, but nothing like having a longarm. I might take some classes sooner or later. Our son is getting married next year, so gotta watch my pennies. Keep up the great work.

Where in AZ? I have family in Tucson.

QuiltnNan 03-27-2011 07:36 PM

I have a circle board on my wish list. very nice.

crafty_linda_b 03-27-2011 10:05 PM

I have seen those before...they look like the stitching would be more precise with them. Oh to win the lotto so I can buy a long arm with all the bells and whistles to go with it...only in my dreams....maybe in my next life *L*
Linda B. dreamin' of owning a long arm machine..

suezquilts 03-28-2011 05:17 AM

I had 5 or 6 different set of these boards for my LA, I sold them, and I think she doesn't even use them....
:(
I loved them, they work great, a child could use them.

nabobw 03-28-2011 05:28 AM

LUCKY lucky you