Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   18 more watercolor log cabin squares...pattern info on page 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/18-more-watercolor-log-cabin-squares-pattern-info-page-6-a-t18559.html)

tlrnhi 04-07-2009 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by barnbum
I'm off topic ... but the horses are snuggled in their stalls with warm water, ample hay, and soft straw. It's a cozy place out there. :wink: I'll check them once more before I head to school--clean up and top off waters. Dad is coming at noon to peek too.... but no babies eminent--thank goodness. Let this cold pass first.

Terri--this doc appt is for my foot--not the other stuff.... :?

Glad all horses are happy for the day.

Karla, doesn't matter what doc appt is for, just hope all is ok.

I have dental cleaning in the morning...yuck, BUT...after that, I get to look at fabric at Ben Franklins. :) Not that it's the best selection, but at least I get to look!

reneebobby 04-07-2009 04:05 AM

Oh my that is going to be one heck of a gorgous quilt. I can't wait till it's done.

marla 04-07-2009 08:48 AM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! So very creative to present a log cabin block this way! Thank you for your inspiration and design! I will have to do some watercolors and play too!!

marla 04-07-2009 08:52 AM

SNOW? Good grief, where do you live? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder your foot needs Dr. care! you probably have frost bite11

gramadona 04-07-2009 10:14 AM

OOoooo!! I love florals! Your beautiful blocks look like Spring bouquets. Lovely!

Judith 04-07-2009 11:38 AM

Absolutely amazing. Your fabrics are gorgeous and you have done an exquisite job with them. Something like this is definitely going on my to do list. Congratulations.

tarib 04-07-2009 11:52 AM

As usual, in the end you will have outdone yourself. The colors are just beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished product.

The Babe 04-07-2009 12:00 PM

Karla this is very inspirational quilt-to-be. I have never seen anything like it before. It takes the log cabin block (which I love) to a whole different level. If I had to describe the pictures of your blocks in one word I would say "peaceful. Dixie in Alabama

barnbum 04-07-2009 02:42 PM

You gals are so encouraging!! Thank you for your kind replies. :oops: :D :D

Mousie 04-07-2009 04:11 PM

well, karla, you know I loooove these fabrics, and the log cabin,...and now you have the bestest name for this quilt!
I have lots of florals, but they are in bundles for other projects, nothing doing, but I have to get some watercolors...have to, have to,....you made me do it, lol!!! you just keep putting these where I can see them, and I have such a weakness for these....aww, ahhh....I'm sighing and smelling...might as well do it here, when I get in the fabric store, and start feeling the fabrics? My allergies act up...I even get headaches, but just keep right on doing it,...cause I'm hopelessly addicted, and blocks like these are the reason why. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D