Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2 batik tops & one on the design board, anyone else in love with these prints? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2-batik-tops-one-design-board-anyone-else-love-these-prints-t140023.html)

moedersaar 07-29-2011 12:05 PM

charisma how do you charge for quilting,do charge by the ince or size,I dont know how to email you privitely, so I am asking you this way hoping you get my message. sally

pinecone 07-29-2011 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by boysmomoflabs
The bottom picture, far right, I've just noticed two colors aren't reading correctly. Will need to find their mates, remove and do a different one.

I noticed in the bottom photo, 3rd row down, the 3rd block over needs to be turned so the dark is on the bottom. Beautiful fabrics. I'm sorry if someone all ready noticed, 8 pages and dial-up not a good thing.

piney

BeckyL 07-29-2011 01:24 PM

I recognize the second one as a blooming 9 patch, but is there a paticular pattern that you used? I really like that one and enjoy making the blooming 9 patch pattern. Batik's are my all time favorite.

boysmomoflabs 07-29-2011 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by moedersaar
charisma how do you charge for quilting,do charge by the ince or size,I dont know how to email you privitely, so I am asking you this way hoping you get my message. sally

You'll need to get a hold of Charisma and ask her. I've never had anything done yet.

boysmomoflabs 07-29-2011 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by pinecone

The bottom picture, far right, I've just noticed two colors aren't reading correctly. Will need to find their mates, remove and do a different one.

I noticed in the bottom photo, 3rd row down, the 3rd block over needs to be turned so the dark is on the bottom. Beautiful fabrics. I'm sorry if someone all ready noticed, 8 pages and dial-up not a good thing.

piney

No one has mentioned it :mrgreen: , I've noticed a few that were "off" and have moved them several times. Work has been busy and I'll take them down and wash the excess dye out tonight. Something I should have done before cutting but got ahead of myself :oops:

boysmomoflabs 07-29-2011 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by BeckyL
I recognize the second one as a blooming 9 patch, but is there a paticular pattern that you used? I really like that one and enjoy making the blooming 9 patch pattern. Batik's are my all time favorite.

No particular pattern, just picked out several fabrics, cut 1.5" strips and went to town. Finished blocks are 3". (it does tend to grow with these sizes)

LETIA 07-29-2011 08:08 PM

All are beautiful.

Patched 07-30-2011 06:28 AM

Beautiful. Love the batiks.

pinecone 07-30-2011 03:56 PM

Work has been busy and I'll take them down and wash the excess dye out tonight. Something I should have done before cutting but got ahead of myself :oops:

I would hate to see the block get all wonky. Do you have scraps you can wash to test out? If there is no problem with excess dye, then the quilt can be washed when all done and stabilized with the quilting. Just asking, I too jump in with both feet too soon some times.

piney

brushandthimble 07-30-2011 03:58 PM

WOW! love the 9 patch
both are beautiful