Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2009 Secret Santa Pictures! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2009-secret-santa-pictures-t31478.html)

Shadow Dancer 12-13-2009 05:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received two more packages marked Secret Santa, and a third package I wasn't sure if I should open it, so I put it with the two.

The first package had beautiful fat quarters, but no card to say who sent them.

The second package had such pretty fat quarters, a pattern and ruler to make the blocks for the pattern. Chocolate covered pretzels (which hubby commandeered and took with him downstairs LOL) and Irish Mint Almonds, Yummy!! And cute little hair elastics with a note on them saying they are great for holding thread from unraveling on bobbins. :)

The third package had a pair of beautiful pillow cases with a very touching card.

I would like to thank Sharon b, Margie and whomever sent me the fat quarters. I love everything!! :)

Packages 1 & 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59134[/ATTACH]

Pillow Cases
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59135[/ATTACH]

sharon b 12-13-2009 05:51 PM

Shadow.. Tell Hubby its a good thing you can't chase him :wink: Glad you opened all ... you deserve it :lol:

Ducky 12-13-2009 05:53 PM

So happy you like everything, Shadow. You are very loved and appreciated.

quilt addict 12-13-2009 06:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I want to thank jodimai, Jodi M. It was a wonderful package of great stuff. I love the fat quarters and how did she know I needed those scissors and pin magnet? Also the sweets and magazine, cutest socks and more. It is overwhelming. I'm very blessed.

THANK YOU! :D

My SS gift from Jodi!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59157[/ATTACH]

OdessaQuilts 12-13-2009 06:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well, I can't believe I MISSED the grand opening party! I was at my church working on Christmas banners with a group of other ladies. And my box was sitting so patiently waiting for me when I got home.

I got lovely things from Annette (whose screen name is nowhere to be found): plenty of fat metres (as she is from Northern Ontario, Canada), a beautiful handmade card, a handmade driftwood gnome village for luck and a beautiful book on "Dyeing in Plastic Bags", which looks interesting and easy enough to do.

Annette, I just love everything! The fabrics are really beautiful and I can't wait to try my hand at fabric dyeing! Thank you so much from Michigan's mitten ...

Here are some photos:

box came "wrapped" in fabric, adhered with safety pins, and had a fabric "bow"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59158[/ATTACH]

all my goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59159[/ATTACH]

my adorable little gnome village - very clever!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59160[/ATTACH]

Shadow Dancer 12-13-2009 06:22 PM

OdessaQuilts, her board name is huntannette

mumtoliam 12-13-2009 06:23 PM

These all look soo good! I can't believe I went to bed last night without opening and then Liam was sick before work, so I had to rush him off to my mum's. To my SS I will open tonight and post pics. I can't wait - as if I haven't had long enough to wait LOL

Jerrie 12-13-2009 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Loretta
Hope you are feeling better now Jerrie!

Yes i am feeling better thanks and again i am glad you like the gift

Tink's Mom 12-13-2009 06:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I Love Everything that was sent by my SS, Teacup! Paula sent me lots of dark chocolate, an applique pattern of a Tinkerbelle(chihuahua), hand cream, tea, lovely fat quarters, and clothes line and intruction book to make wrapped bowls or bags.

goodies from Teacup
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59163[/ATTACH]

Tink and gift
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59164[/ATTACH]

Oklahoma Suzie 12-13-2009 06:49 PM

I still don't know who my ss was.