Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2009 Secret Santa Pictures! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2009-secret-santa-pictures-t31478.html)

k3n 12-14-2009 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty1
Hi K3N it was me, crafty1. I'm glad you like them!

Thanks so much - I love them! :-D

mumtoliam 12-14-2009 03:01 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I just opened my box - I got some beautiful batik fat quarters, some candy, a jelly roll quilt pattern book, a pin cushion and spot remover in a gorgeous stocking plus a simply refreshing scented candle - it smells so good! All the way from Colorado - from Ducky!!! Thanks soooo much Ducky!!

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 12-14-2009 03:22 AM

Good morning everyone,

I was on line for a little while yesterday but was sneezing so much I could not type anything. Had an allergy attack so went to bed early.

Was trying to read the posts in the chat and with all of the excitement forgot that I too had to open pkg from my SS. I am at work right now so will open when I get home this afternoon.

Sharonb, I am happy that you liked the gifts. Wanted to put more but could not get them to fit in the box. I am enjoying the pictures of everyone's presents.

Want to thank Shadow Dancer, Terri, Moonpi and my Secret Santa. A Happy Holiday Season to everyone and their family.

rootyr 12-14-2009 03:33 AM

Beautiful, wonderful gifts!

ckcowl 12-14-2009 04:01 AM

I missed the group opening yesturday but opened up later after i arrived home...thank you so very much for the wonderful gifts!, there was a fq bundle of coordinates in the new turquoise and browns that every one is swooning over; a little dish (awesome dish) filled with chocolate ornaments, different flavored hot cocoa packets (yummy!!!) a star candy dish and a beautiful candle!!!!All from Helen in Ontario, Canada...
thank you it was so much fun to be part of this exchange, and i wish everyone lots of 'stress-free' fun activity over the next couple weeks.

ckcowl 12-14-2009 04:09 AM

sorry about the name thing, i really was trying to keep it a secret :mrgreen: wasn't going to even put a return label on it but the post office insisted...
anyway, i am very glad you liked your gifts! it was such a joy to be able to participate this year and i look forward to many more years of fun participation.
Happy holidays!
ckcowl

STAR 12-14-2009 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
Well I got my secret Santa.. I just opened it.. I LOVE it I now know why Tyson was guarding it to closely.....He smelled treats for him. There is no name... on one piece it says the name is someplace on the inside but I can't find it.. I know that this person has 2 dogs .. buddy and porkchop.PLEASE O PLEASE reveal yourself!!!!

Well since you couldn't find it........... IT WAS ME!!!!!!! I highlighted my name in the cookbook, in the back there is a list of names with the pg number of the recipe that they contributed.

I was so nervous , wondered if you would like it all :mrgreen: BTW what breed is Tyson?

sdparent 12-14-2009 05:00 AM

Thank you Shalanie for being my SS, your package was beautiful. I LOVE the color choices for your fat quarters and the charm packs. There was a quilt magazine, some quilt pins, anda pocket calendar planner. THANK YOU!!!

Bevanger 12-14-2009 05:40 AM

Oh my what wonderful gifts.

Jerrie 12-14-2009 05:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This is my Gift from my SS which was Charlee, I received a Book called Baltimore Beauties and Beyond, 2 sets of secented candles and 5 fqs. Thank you Charlee