Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2009 Secret Santa Pictures! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2009-secret-santa-pictures-t31478.html)

dvseals 12-13-2009 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my prezzie from Kmohan :)
Thank you I love everything :) :)

SS Pic
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58785[/ATTACH]

montanaquilter 12-13-2009 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thank you Terri (Hrnhi) for being my secret santa--i loved everything, we ate the cookies when everyone was opening presents so they aren't in the photo!! thank you so much for all the beautiful gifts-i loved everything!!!

Lacelady 12-13-2009 01:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A big thank you to Sulabug for all my goodies - she made me wait nearly 7 weeks, but I forgive her!

Lovely holiday fat quartes that will be excellent for the pattern. It's supposed to be for a cushion/pillow, but I think I will make it as a wall hanging. BTW, there is also a packet of miniature tree lights that will also go on the wall hanging.
I have never seen a tin of pins like this one, with quilted flags on it, and windows in the lid so you can see the pins inside, all with different coloured tops
Finally, there was a beautiful brooch/pin made, (I think) from porcelain, with a really nice picture of Santa on it.

Lots of teas, buttons, a charm, chocolates, a pattern and other little parcels to open
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58787[/ATTACH]

My holiday fat quarters
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58788[/ATTACH]

Tin of pins
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58789[/ATTACH]

Hunnib 12-13-2009 01:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much, Patti Hudson (Littlehud)!! You have helped to make my Christmas so very special! You sent me so much fabric and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! I have to tell you that I really needed this little sewing basket. I did not have one and I needed it...it's almost like someone put a little bug in your ear!! The chocolate is yummy too...so glad you can't see my mouth so full as I type, lol!! And how thoughtful you were with the doggy cookies with the little white doggy on the box! Whimsey & Doodlebug are just loving it and I am so glad because they are my heart and I love seeing them so happy too! Merry Christmas and Thank You SO MUCH!!

Lacelady 12-13-2009 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my santa brooch, and I think you can see my candy canes in there too. Nope you can't but I had some!

Esqmommy 12-13-2009 01:34 PM

I'm going to try and post everything that Jim'sGem gave me! I got 5 batik dot fat quarters, 4 beautiful hawaiin fabrics, two patterns, new blades for my rotary cutter and 3 sets of Hawaiian bath salts!! I can take a nice bath when I'm done with one of these quilts, right??!! Thank you Jim's Gem - you gave me an awesome SS gift today!!

b.zang 12-13-2009 01:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much to Muffins for being my Santa!
I love the fabric - and you did the coordinating for me.
Somehow you must have known that I spent a lot of fruitless hours shopping for small scissors. Now I don't resent the fact that I didn't find any!

Shadow, thank you for getting us started.
Terri, thanks for stepping in and monitoring the package arrival so closely!

There was candy in here, too, but it didn't make the picture. :oops:

Secret Santa goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]67047[/ATTACH]

sandpat 12-13-2009 01:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Esqmommy was my SS...I can't believe she didn't at least drop me a hint!!! Anyway, thank you Rachael very much...I love love love the Fats...the book...I can't wait to get into and the Chicken is sooo pretty, the pins...of course and then the little card...well...its just too much! Thank you, thank you!!

My SS from Esqmommy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58822[/ATTACH]

sewjoyce 12-13-2009 01:40 PM

I'm off to take pictures of all my stuff.... :D :D

Gramakitten 12-13-2009 01:40 PM

the little razor is a seam ripper. Works great too. They are called eyebrow razors at the $$$ stores. I'm so glad that you were happy with my gifts. Kathi