Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2010-2011 IRR III Centers (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2010-2011-irr-iii-centers-t59819.html)

sew cornie 10-19-2010 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lori L
I can't wait to check in here every night to see if anything new has been posted. The work I'm seeing is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see my center 1st round pic!

It is fun to get closer to the shipping date because there's a whole heap of photos that get posted in just a short week or two. So much eye candy!
:mrgreen:

MISHNJIM 10-20-2010 02:36 PM

Beautiful!!!!

Donna Mare 10-24-2010 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Here's my center: JudyG, Group 7

WOW what is that sqaure? I love it and what are the dies for it if its a go? How pretty.

Donna Mare 10-24-2010 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by jodimae
Ok..I guess I'll go first....Jodi's Center...Group #7

Another lovely..... I am getting lost buying dies for accuqult go.. They look one way by themselves and another in a pattern.. I keep trying to figure out the patterns so I can get dies ...

msdb159 10-25-2010 09:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
From group 3 Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilts
MISHNJIM's round 1 center.

Leota 10-25-2010 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by msdb159
From group 3 Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilts
MISHNJIM's round 1 center.

Wow that is cute and awesome and bright...nice job

MISHNJIM 10-26-2010 06:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes..She did a good job!! Here is Ripped On Scotch's (Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilts) 1st Border.

Ripped On Scotch's 1st Border
[ATTACH=CONFIG]92383[/ATTACH]

Leota 10-26-2010 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
Yes..She did a good job!! Here is Ripped On Scotch's (Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilts) 1st Border.

WOW... I had to go back and look at the original block... you did an awesome job matching the reds and making it look like a continuous block... That's awesome!

MISHNJIM 10-26-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

WOW... I had to go back and look at the original block... you did an awesome job matching the reds and making it look like a continuous block... That's awesome!

Thank you. It's actually orange's and I was surprised that I had two different orange's that would match pretty good.

Ripped on Scotch 10-26-2010 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

Thank you. It's actually orange's and I was surprised that I had two different orange's that would match pretty good.

I love it. The orange looks fanatastic.