Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Addicted to shopping heres my haul tonight (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/addicted-shopping-heres-my-haul-tonight-t4516.html)

fabricluvr 02-13-2008 05:09 AM

so much eye candy! i've been collecting those bundles, also. and starting the 15th - watch out! i've already scoped out the red tag area! all thread and red tag fabrics are 50% off! can't wait!

love the mug. may have to look for that, too!

jbsstrawberry 02-13-2008 06:19 AM

I have those buttons!! One pack the same as yours and one pack more subdued, almost pastel shades. I won't mention where I got them though, you kinda sorta don't like that store :wink: . Some pretty cool stuff you got there, I like the striped fabric...would make some really cute sundresses. I might have to have my sister make a stop at Joann's (there's still one close to her) and see if they have some there too.

Tiffany 02-13-2008 06:32 AM

Oh Henry, I'm drooling! It looks like you had a great time. 8)
~Tiffany

Cathy M 02-13-2008 07:55 AM

Ok, am I the only piglet here that has ever hidden stuff at Joann's underneath a BUNCH of other stuff so that on payday I could go back and dig it out? This is awful to even admit, but I did it. Hmmm... maybe I need fabric therapy :):)

Tiffany 02-13-2008 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Cathy M
Ok, am I the only piglet here that has ever hidden stuff at Joann's underneath a BUNCH of other stuff so that on payday I could go back and dig it out? This is awful to even admit, but I did it. Hmmm... maybe I need fabric therapy :):)

It's called being a saavy shopper. ;)
~Tiffany

newquiltertoni 02-13-2008 08:52 AM

You are going to have to work two jobs Henry just for your fabric addiction...lol. I can say that because I am getting hooked too. I used to never even think about that section of any store, now it is the first thing in my mind to hit the fabric section.

ddrobins1956 02-13-2008 11:52 AM

Seeing what you bought was almost as good as shopping for myself, :D ; almost, but not quite :twisted: Keep up the good work, you are only doing your part to boost the economy, right? :?:

jnebug 02-13-2008 12:22 PM

henry what a good find love the gq's and the heart material you had a good find for sure.Can hardly wait to see wat you make

lisae 02-13-2008 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by ddrobins1956
Seeing what you bought was almost as good as shopping for myself, :D ; almost, but not quite :twisted: Keep up the good work, you are only doing your part to boost the economy, right? :?:

That is always how I justify spending money on something I don't spend...

There is a concept in economics called the velocity of money. It measures how many times a unit of money circulates through the economy in a given amount of time. The better the economy the higher the velocity....

That is the major thing I remember from my college economy class

henryparrish76 02-13-2008 02:53 PM

Cathy M i have done the same thing before. LOL:)