Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   almost finished= 10 min block and pinwheel challange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/almost-finished%3D-10-min-block-pinwheel-challange-t125291.html)

cindy4857 05-23-2011 08:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
if it posted i can't find it :-( one more tryl

10 min block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201549[/ATTACH]

pinwheel challange
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201550[/ATTACH]

Love angels 05-23-2011 08:40 PM

Both look great. I like how you seperated the pinwheels. great job on both.

earthwalker 05-23-2011 08:41 PM

Both are lovely...I especially like the pinwheels. Thanks for sharing with us.

cindy4857 05-23-2011 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by earthwalker
Both are lovely...I especially like the pinwheels. Thanks for sharing with us.

I still have 4 more rows to put on that I have done,I know everyone else that entered the challange finished, but I didn't give up that's what counts.
ty 4 your kinds words.

Cindy

QuiltE 05-23-2011 08:52 PM

Love the morning glories ... beautiful!

The pinwheel challenge, was that something here on the Board? or? .... and what was the challenge part?

Dianemarie 05-23-2011 08:55 PM

Beautiful -- where is everyone getting these 10 minutes blocks ? What did I miss or where did I miss the post ? Please help me out here.

Thanks so much ~

cindy4857 05-23-2011 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dianemarie
Beautiful -- where is everyone getting these 10 minutes blocks ? What did I miss or where did I miss the post ? Please help me out here.

Thanks so much ~

A very nice member sent me a tutorial she made up for me and I emailed it to a bunch of people, not sure it's it's her's they are all using, but there's been a lot of buzzzzzzzz about it. send me your email and I will send you the tut. she sent to me.

cindy4857 05-23-2011 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE

The pinwheel challenge, was that something here on the Board? or? .... and what was the challenge part?

yes it was here on the board we were to make one pin wheel a day for hmmmmm 76 day's I i'm remembering right. I was doing good till a little past midway point and well life got in the way so I got behind, but I'm determined to finish it. I keep losing the link with all the pin wheel stuff on it but way over 100 people signed up and it gave me the bost to start doing more more often. Maybe someone can post the link to where they posted the pinwheel pic's

QuiltE 05-23-2011 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by cindy4857

Originally Posted by QuiltE

yes it was here on the board we were to make one pin wheel a day for hmmmmm 76 day's I i'm remembering right. I was doing good till a little past midway point and well life got in the way so I got behind, but I'm determined to finish it. I keep losing the link with all the pin wheel stuff on it but way over 100 people signed up and it gave me the bost to start doing more more often. Maybe someone can post the link to where they posted the pinwheel pic's

That's kind of neat! I only came onto the Board a month ago, thus why I didn't know about it.

As you said, sometimes all we need is something like that to give us the boost we need, to get sewing a little more than we have been! I'm finding this Board environment is doing that for me .... I want to ignore everything else in my life and sew. Wish it were all so easy! :)

QuiltE 05-23-2011 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Dianemarie

Thanks so much ~

Just try google ... there's videos out there to see. For sure on youtube and I'm pretty sure Missouri Start Quilt Co. has one on their sitre. Any of their videos are really good!