Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Am I the only crazy Quilter?? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/am-i-only-crazy-quilter-t861.html)

b1pegasus 03-29-2007 02:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I think I have braindamage hopefully it is not catchy I have made a cow quilt complete with utters and it moos. everyone loves it thought I would share

top of cow
[ATTACH=CONFIG]267[/ATTACH]

bottom of cow
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1940[/ATTACH]

imaquilter 03-29-2007 03:00 PM

Oh my goodness! That is so adorable! Who did you make that for?

Did you have a pattern or just make this one up on your own?

It's so cute!

zyxquilts 03-29-2007 03:07 PM

That is hysterical!!! Great job! I'm making a 'flat cat' out of this furry fleece stuff that leaves tendrils all over the floor when you touch it. (trying to figure out how to make it stop that)
That cow made my day!

sue

Yvonne 03-29-2007 04:34 PM

This has to be the most creative quilt I've ever seen. I absolutely love it. I've also got a 'cow' quilt in progress. It's not nearly as cleaver as your cow.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks so much for sharing!! :P

Norah 03-29-2007 05:56 PM

You may not be the only one, but you are crazy. That is the most original, cutest thing I ever saw. Does it really moo?

Norah 03-29-2007 05:57 PM

Oh, yeah. Cute foot, too! :D

live2teach 03-29-2007 06:09 PM

Wow, that is really cute and creative! Haha...I really like this.

b1pegasus 03-29-2007 07:06 PM

I made it for my siter-in-law the saying just cuze the cow don't milk don't mean you have to kill the bull My sister in law being the cow... so She became My Utter sister... I have been sending her cow for a few years now

I found a voice button ( thanks to a freind) at the place where you build you own teddybears they had a cow so she moos. The funny thing is when I shoud it to people few have tried to milk her. I Found a instructions for a paper cow I had two remove a couple of legs and make my own utters which took two tries but over all it worked out I think she will love it. Next is a crossword puzzle to be raffled off for a charity

Thanks for all the feed back and that is my real foot

patricej 03-30-2007 02:13 AM

i'll bet there isn't another quilt pattern anywhere else like that. slap a copyright on that sucker and make your fortune.

i'm so cheap my skates won't roll, but i wouldn't mind at all paying for a pattern like that!

i can picture that in a country kitchen. little cow placemats to match.

you are beyond talented. you put the oooooooooooooooooo in good!

vicki reno 03-30-2007 04:15 AM

Patrice is right :D You might have found your gold mine--its too cute! And you are soooo talented. Get your copyright and keep on spitting out those ideas, then when can sya we knew you when you were just a "crazy" quilter and look at you now, Miss Moneybags :lol: Do the placemats, it'll just be sooo right!