Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Amaretto Cottage quilted by Charisma (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/amaretto-cottage-quilted-charisma-t228609.html)

charismah 08-23-2013 03:34 PM

Amaretto Cottage quilted by Charisma

7 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone...I have been having some issues posting pics. So I am going to try again and see if this works.....cross our fingers.

I quilted this for Riverton Quilter. She and I have been collaborating for a few years :)

She is a great piecer....and I just love adding textures to her quilts.
I quilted feathers, stippling, muscle shells, continuous curves, Charisma curls ect. Breaking up each section and creating texture across the whole quilt. I love the finish!

We used two layers of batting. A layer of legacy 80/20 and a layer of hobbs poly down.
The lighting is a bit off in the photos ....but you can see quilting designs on the back....:)
Thanks for looking.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

blimey 08-23-2013 03:41 PM

beautiful as usual.

dilyn 08-23-2013 03:46 PM

As always, Charisma, your quilting is fabulous! I love the piecing on this quilt too!

Tartan 08-23-2013 03:52 PM

Another outstanding quilting job! Your posted pictures always inspire me.

suebee 08-23-2013 04:10 PM

Oh this is gorgeous!! beautiful quilt and quilting Charisma..nice to see you again :)

Originally Posted by charismah (Post 6251605)
Hi Everyone...I have been having some issues posting pics. So I am going to try again and see if this works.....cross our fingers.

I quilted this for Riverton Quilter. She and I have been collaborating for a few years :)

She is a great piecer....and I just love adding textures to her quilts.
I quilted feathers, stippling, muscle shells, continuous curves, Charisma curls ect. Breaking up each section and creating texture across the whole quilt. I love the finish!

We used two layers of batting. A layer of legacy 80/20 and a layer of hobbs poly down.
The lighting is a bit off in the photos ....but you can see quilting designs on the back....:)
Thanks for looking.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Grandma Bonnie 08-23-2013 04:26 PM

What a beautiful quilt - front and back! Your quilting is awesome as usual and I really enjoyed looking at the quilting on the back! I also have missed seeing your pictures.

SewExtremeSeams 08-23-2013 04:53 PM

It's beautiful. How long would you say it took to actually do the quilting?

I almost stopped in to see you in Ephrata in July. When we go up to Grand Coulee to see the laser show we will definitely stopped by.

Tweety2911 08-23-2013 04:54 PM

Missed you and so glad to see your post. Quilt is stunning and made even more so with your incredible quilting!

RainyBC 08-23-2013 05:06 PM

Absolutely fabulous! It is such a beautiful quilt and the quilting is fantasic.

Susan G. 08-23-2013 05:17 PM

:thumbup:As usual your quilting is fabulous.