Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Baby Blankets (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/baby-blankets-t284532.html)

Lapimaa 12-17-2016 01:06 PM

Baby Blankets

6 Attachment(s)
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Simple baby quilts – little bit sewing, quilting and binding.
The finished size of yellow and green is 80x80 cm and blue 90x90 cm.
They will be Charity quilts for local children's hospital in Tallinn.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

quiltsRfun 12-17-2016 01:12 PM

Those are adorable. I like your labels. It looks like they're arranged by machine. Do you sew them on before or after quilting? I always think I'll machine stitch them on before but somehow never do. I have a couple to label right now but keep putting off the hand stitching.

quiltsRfun 12-17-2016 01:13 PM

Those are adorable. I like your labels. It looks like they're arranged by machine. Do you sew them on before or after quilting? I always think I'll machine stitch them on before but somehow never do. I have a couple to label right now but keep putting off the hand stitching.

Excellent work on the binding as well.

QuiltnNan 12-17-2016 01:25 PM

nicely done

NikkiLu 12-17-2016 01:47 PM

Very nice quilts. thank you for showing them to us.

Tartan 12-17-2016 03:19 PM

​Very cute quilts!

zozee 12-17-2016 03:22 PM

Cute, cute quilts! Lively colors . They're sure to bring many smiles to some little ones.

osewme 12-17-2016 03:43 PM

Wonderful quilts. The children will love them.

QUILTNMO 12-17-2016 03:57 PM

they are all very cute!!!

KLO 12-17-2016 04:18 PM

They are so cute and cheery and perfect for some fortunate baby who will receive any one of these. I am sure it will cheer up the hospitalized child and the parents. Nice of you to do these!