Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Baby Blankie FINISHED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/baby-blankie-finished-t24542.html)

Bevanger 08-23-2009 08:45 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I just finished this a few minutes ago, so thought I'd share. Either the lightening is horrible or I am bad at taking pics. LOL
I'll sign it later after I locate my pigma pen :(
I found some tan fleece left over from Kens blanket so used it. :D
I'm putting this in my "Grandma's Hopechest" for my someday grandbaby.

THANK YOU ANGEL BEAR :wink:

taken outside
[ATTACH=CONFIG]45417[/ATTACH]

Bevanger 08-23-2009 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Loretta
How cute! Good to hear you are making a "future grandbaby chest". What a great idea! I just found out I will be a grandmother soon- this will be number 7 and they are all just perfect to me!! LOL!

NUMBER 7? Oh my :shock: I'm still waiting on the first one :wink:

Esqmommy 08-23-2009 09:03 AM

Bev, that is an adorable quilt! I love your someday chest...when's the wedding? :twisted:

Bevanger 08-23-2009 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Bev, that is an adorable quilt! I love your someday chest...when's the wedding? :twisted:

Thanks dearheart. .. The wedding is like the baby..SOMEDAY.... As soon as my son David gets back to work (SOON I HOPE) The kids will get their own place and go from there. :D

julia58 08-23-2009 09:08 AM

Sooo cute Bev, really like the animals you put with this one. Hope you find your pen, I sure know what that feels like, still can't find alot of the things I need. Take care, and happy sewing.

Bevanger 08-23-2009 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by julia58
Sooo cute Bev, really like the animals you put with this one. Hope you find your pen, I sure know what that feels like, still can't find alot of the things I need. Take care, and happy sewing.

Thanks kiddo. It's maddening cuz I thought I saw it the other day. I REALLY need to take some time and organize my room. Maybe then I'll find stuff I've been missing. GRRRRRRR

Esqmommy 08-23-2009 09:14 AM

I've used sharpies and they work wonderfully. They don't rub or wash out! I bought a set that are fine tip and told the kids "Hands Off" - these stay with my quilt stuff and don't get used for anything else!! My daughter was going into withdrawals practically because she couldn't use them. I had to grab a Michael's 50% off coupon to go get her a set for own use. Now, they sit quietly in my quilting drawer..no kids allowed!!

Bevanger 08-23-2009 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
I've used sharpies and they work wonderfully. They don't rub or wash out! I bought a set that are fine tip and told the kids "Hands Off" - these stay with my quilt stuff and don't get used for anything else!! My daughter was going into withdrawals practically because she couldn't use them. I had to grab a Michael's 50% off coupon to go get her a set for own use. Now, they sit quietly in my quilting drawer..no kids allowed!!

I have a black one I use for writing on cds. Hrmmm. Never thought to use that. Thanks for the idea.

amma 08-23-2009 10:05 AM

Very Pretty Bev!!!! I love it!!! :D :D :D

Quilt4u 08-23-2009 10:06 AM

Bev thatis so beautiful. I love it.