Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Bad Kitty!! Fast & Furious (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/bad-kitty-fast-furious-t156270.html)

lovelyl 09-28-2011 07:08 AM

I have been anxiously waiting for Bad Kitty's next pics! I also have a bad kitty. I spent an entire evening ironing and sorting strips according to size, color for a string quilt. When I got home after work the next day, my DMIL greeted me with the words "I didn't do it!!!!". I went upstairs to find my version of Bad Kitty sound asleep on top of a scattered pile of what used to be ironed, sorted strips! Strips were everywhere! Sid was very "put out" when I interrupted her nap to start the process over! Wish I had taken a picture of her face - it seemed to say "Hey, my strips! Don't touch - they are just the way I like them!".

Sandra-P 09-28-2011 07:11 AM

She is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Cheshirecatquilter 09-28-2011 07:17 AM

So thoughtful of you to supply your indoor kitty with her own climbing tree.

quiltmau 09-28-2011 07:28 AM

adorable

judyyoungs 09-28-2011 07:29 AM

I think he/she is trying to determine if you have the strips arranged correctly or if he needs to make an adjustment. Beautiful pictures.

vic 09-28-2011 07:42 AM

Great action shots!!!!! She/he must have known you needed a laugh.

vic 09-28-2011 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by lovelyl
I have been anxiously waiting for Bad Kitty's next pics! I also have a bad kitty. I spent an entire evening ironing and sorting strips according to size, color for a string quilt. When I got home after work the next day, my DMIL greeted me with the words "I didn't do it!!!!". I went upstairs to find my version of Bad Kitty sound asleep on top of a scattered pile of what used to be ironed, sorted strips! Strips were everywhere! Sid was very "put out" when I interrupted her nap to start the process over! Wish I had taken a picture of her face - it seemed to say "Hey, my strips! Don't touch - they are just the way I like them!".

I have the same problem. I had laid out squares on the floor and around the corner came "speed Racer" (zofja) and skid into the pattern and turned and walked away, like "job well done."

debcavan 09-28-2011 07:47 AM

She probably thought it was all so pretty, she had to get a closer look

lovelyl 09-28-2011 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by vic

Originally Posted by lovelyl

I have the same problem. I had laid out squares on the floor and around the corner came "speed Racer" (zofja) and skid into the pattern and turned and walked away, like "job well done."

Quilting is never boring with the help of our furbabies! What would we do without them?

roadrunr 09-28-2011 07:58 AM

Oh, I just love the antics of bad kitty and who me? Bad kitty just seems to love your sewing room!
Keep the pics coming, please!