Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Bargello twisted (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/bargello-twisted-t17516.html)

susan s. 03-19-2009 05:46 AM

Really nice! Love those colors.

Kellie G 03-19-2009 09:05 AM

Your quilt is absolutely STUNNING!!!! You did an awesome job....Did it take you long to sew together???

hpylady 03-19-2009 09:12 AM

gcathy::::Loooove to look at your work. Always wondering what you are working on now. Do you ever take a break? You do beautiful quilts!!!!!!!! :)

nativetexan 03-19-2009 01:06 PM

Ok, it's your fault. Now i have to order that book! great quilt, lovely colors.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gcathie 03-19-2009 07:02 PM

Grandma Cindy....:-)...

CathyOh......Thank you kindly....:-)

susan s. ..........:-)... Thank you

Kellie G.......Thank you and I don't think it took that long but then again I was axious to see it done...so I sewed on it a couple hours a day.....:-)

hpylady....Thank you so much.....:-).....yes I take breaks....this week my shoulder hurts and I'm afraid if I done much sewing it would have to be picked out since I'm on pain pills.....:-)

nativetexan....Ohhhhhh I'll be looking for your Bargello quilt.....:-)....

Mousie 03-20-2009 05:57 AM

Cathie, I have never ever been a fan of bargello. I like the colors of them, but the design was too much for my visual problems and figured I would get dizzy doing one of those.
Being the absolutely curious creature that I am, and a big fan of yours, saw your name :wink: , just had to take a look,....did you hear me, go, OH WOOOOOW!!! now that is simply awesome and every other fantabulous word or phrase that has been uttered here.
I am giving you a standing ovation right here at pc! (in a sec, gotta get bones moving, lol)...I love it! gotta go back and get the name of your pattern. As soon as I saw your fabrics, I knew you were gonna have something interesting...I love the fuschia ranges, and your combo was looking gooood, but the quilt....awww, sigh...knock me over with a feather... :wink: :wink: :wink:

sdeaaz 03-20-2009 06:11 AM

your quilt is really lovely. I love bargello. Quilter1234

gcathie 03-20-2009 08:55 PM

quiltncrazy......Thank you and I agree I never cared for the other designs but I love this pattern kinda like a puzzle and I feel in love with it and had to give it a go.....:-).......awwhhhhh girl you sure know how to make a person feel good.....:-) ......and Thank you....now you will have to get the book as well and give it a try.....there is a site located in this section where the book is a lot cheaper than I bought it for.......and they show several lay outs....I felt worth the money......Once again Thank you!!.....:-)

Loretta.......Wow I wondered where you been you seem to always check my site out.....busy I guess and the news goes fast I keep missing sites too.....I'm glad you like...... my Quilter friend......:-).....Thank you!!

quilter 1234......:-) Thank you!!

johnette 03-22-2009 06:58 AM

OK, you talked me into it. I ordered the book. Thanks to the poster that shared the Abebooks link. I found some other good stuff there, too.

susan s. 04-09-2009 07:18 AM

Wow that's interesting, one block for all that! Does anyone know why its called bargello?