Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   cinnamon stack done BACK FROM THE QUILTERS new pics added (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/cinnamon-stack-done-back-quilters-new-pics-added-t9302.html)

Butterflyspain 07-21-2008 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by gcathie
Thanks everybody...I know it's another mirror quilt but that's what I had in mind when I seen this fabric...have a few more to do that way...it is an odd color...

Another great idea using paper stickers. I think that is a great fabric colour and the flower one just sets it all off. Great quilt, if your not sure about it though I can give you my address...he he

Elle

jbsstrawberry 07-21-2008 12:18 PM

OMG that is just beautiful!!! What a perfect quilt!! Awesome idea for the hole reinforcers!! I would have never thought to use those!!! I'm so glad you're here!!! :thumbup:

gcathie 07-21-2008 12:45 PM

jbsstrawberry... :oops: awwhhhh sucks....Thank you... :D

Butterflyspain ...Elle your so funny... Thank you... :D

Quilting Aggi...Oh your gonna love this pattern it is fairly easy and goes fast ....I'll be looking for yours.... :D Thanks for the ooooooooh... :D

Joan...Thanks ...actually the color is a cinnamon reddish brown sometimes colors sure come out different....maybe a barn red? .... :D

sewnsewer2.... Thank You :D

Karla...Thank you!! :D

Quilt4u...sure different colors... :D :roll: :D

Izy 07-21-2008 01:06 PM

I can't come up with any original - its all been said already Cathie!!

So I will try and practice my spanish - feel free to correct me you guys that can speak Spanish lol!!

Su colchar es maravilloso. :D Los colores esta perfecto y me gusto mucho, su trabajo esta muy agradable ami!! :D

Como estas alcochar este ??

Translation needed?? :D

Lisa 07-21-2008 01:17 PM

Cathie, very beautiful quilt, I like the pattern and the colors that you used!

patricej 07-21-2008 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by gcathie
Thanks everybody...I know it's another mirror quilt but that's what I had in mind when I seen this fabric...have a few more to do that way...it is an odd color...

you should make as many as you like using any technique you like. you're very good at those. i didn't realize how the blocks were made until i opened the photo full-size. that's a TRIPLE WOWZER!!!!! :P :P :P

i guess you all know it's killing me to say nothing more about paper buttholes ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Celeste 07-21-2008 01:30 PM

Purty!

Minda 07-21-2008 01:36 PM

Beautiful quilt. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Love the unusual color. I think when you find a technique you like, you should make as many quilts as you want with it. Especially when they come out this lovely. :D

Butterflyspain 07-21-2008 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Izy
I can't come up with any original - its all been said already Cathie!!

Su colchar es maravilloso. :D Los colores esta perfecto y me gusto mucho, su trabajo esta muy agradable ami!! :D

Como estas alcochar este ??

Translation needed?? :D

Hola Izy, amiga mia, Izy said, Your cover is marvelous. The colours are perfect and I like it very much. Your work is very nice to me.

Pero, yo no sabe ¿como estas alcochar este? Ayuda me por favor.

Elle

gcathie 07-21-2008 02:26 PM

Butterflyspain....Thank you Elle for the interpertation....but what was the last part??? : :-)

Minda....Thank you ...I do like to do this pattern...fairly easy for me...and it goes fast... :wink:

:D :D Celeste....lThank you :D

PatriceJ...Thank you...I do like to do this pattern...it is amazing how one fabric can make all those different blocks........ I only used the reinforcement circles because I had them...cheap enough....I don't know about those paper b........s.... :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Izy...:oops: ...ah such color is marvolus...color is perfecto...me like much... (sure can't make that out ???? :lol: ).... I get the just of it...I gather you like.....:D