Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Dog Stuff for Dglvr (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/dog-stuff-dglvr-t25169.html)

dglvr 09-08-2009 06:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Well I guess my pics didn't show up so I'll try again.

Heidi and Tank waiting for Santa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]38525[/ATTACH]

Heidi and Tank hogging the bed as usual.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]38742[/ATTACH]

daisyboo9 09-08-2009 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by dglvr
Cute cute cute. Ahhhh what a couple of babies. They look spoiled. Thats what they are for right? My Dobies are very spoiled too. They like it that way. They are just so loveable.
I shared a couple more picture of my babies.
Thanks for sharing your babies.
Aren't dogs great.
Kim

and aren't we bad for spoiling them so much? They are my babies though, I didn't have a picture of my other one he is brindle coat pug/carin terrier cross...he is so well behaved. I had alot of pics of the little one named Gabby, she is only 7 months, 8.5 lbs.

Chele 09-08-2009 10:29 AM

Great quilts! I love the dogs of the month one. So cute!

Boston1954 09-08-2009 12:42 PM

Kim, your quilts are FANTASTIC!! The Dog of the month was inspired. Especially Thanksgiving with a turkey leg in his mouth. You do great work. Did you see the doggie bone fabric in mine? That is what I was talking about in the pm I sent you.

If I could applique, I would love to do one of Pembroke Welsh Corgis.

dglvr 09-08-2009 02:44 PM

No we are not bad for spoiling our babies. My babies don't know any other way. 8) No such thing as spoiling a dog to much is there?
I hope not.
Well I hope it turns out that people want to do a doggie block exchange.
I know there are alot of dog lovers out there besides us. It would be nice to see the results that everyone came up with.
Thanks for chatting.
Kim

dglvr 09-08-2009 03:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Glad you liked my quilts.
Yes the doggie fabric in yours really made for a nice doggie quilt. I noticed in your Center of Attention Quilt you had other Doggie Fabrics in it as far as I could tell. Very cute. I think someone mentioned doing a dog block swap after seeing your Center of Attention Quilt. It is very striking.
Hey I did do applique on that Dog-Yeared Quilt. BUT I could have done it with all just No Sew Heat n Bond. Then all you have to do is trace, cut and iron on. I've done a few projects using that and they turn out just as nice. You should try it. If your looking for Pembroke Welsh Corgi Pattern
I'll see what I can do for ya. I probably have 1. Atleast 1. Have you ever done a block using color crayons? I just got 2 Roosters done . That way you could also trace a Corgi and color it and put it in a block. I'll send you a picture of the Rooster done with crayons. My first crayon project and it was alot of fun.
Have a great day.
Kim

Rooster done in crayon also with thread play. My first time for a crayon project also my first attempt at thread play
[ATTACH=CONFIG]42979[/ATTACH]

Close up picture of thread play. I got this pattern from Texas Quiltery. She has alot of nice patterns.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]43171[/ATTACH]

joykey 09-08-2009 03:56 PM

Gorgeous!!! Very Nice Work and Very Cute dogs!!! We have 3 minpins and they are very spoiled I got 2 book of appliques big dogs and little dogs. have yet to try them. they are on my to do list.
Give me a little while and i would LOVE to join a doggie block swap.
Love the crayon chicken block also

sewjoyce 09-08-2009 05:44 PM

WOW! All the quilts are so cute AND so are all the puppies!!! :D

dglvr 09-08-2009 09:03 PM

Thanks Joykey for your response. Glad you like the quilts. They are fun.
Wow 3 Minpins. Awesome little/big doggies. Never a dull moment at your house. :-) I think I know the books of big dogs and little dogs your talking about. They are in my to do pile too. I'm going to really work at my UFO's so I can start my to do pile. So far I've found 6 UFO's hiding in all my little hiding spots in my sewing room. :shock: I'm not done searching but I know there are more. Its amazing how many projects just jump off the work table and hibernate no matter what time of year. With cooler weather coming it will be alot easier to stay focused
on getting those done.
Thanks again.
Good night.
Kim

JCL in FL 09-13-2009 09:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
That dog of the month is just too cute...............here's my big baby, Rose.