Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   FINISHED these (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/finished-these-t22972.html)

Bevanger 07-21-2009 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by SharonC
I love your afgan - it looks like it will be so comfortable :).
The quilts for the girls are lovely...but I ABSOLUTELY love your little duckies, they are so sweet.

Thanks dearheart
An angel sent me some duckie flannel so gonna get working on it.

Bevanger 07-21-2009 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by [email protected]
like the afghan good colors together

Thank you.

Bevanger 07-21-2009 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by ChristineD
Your afghan is beautiful. Wish we lived close so you could teach me to do that.
Chrissy

Its easy. I'm not a pro at crocheting so I stick with easy :D

Sharon M 07-21-2009 04:04 PM

Love them all, Beverly! Was nice seeing your afghan, very pretty. Have only seen your quilting and embroidery talent before. You are a real renaissance woman. :thumbup:

Bevanger 07-22-2009 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon M
Love them all, Beverly! Was nice seeing your afghan, very pretty. Have only seen your quilting and embroidery talent before. You are a real renaissance woman. :thumbup:

Who meeeeee?? :oops: :oops: Awwwww Thanks hun

basicfun 07-22-2009 04:50 AM

Fantastic work Bev! the afghan and quilt are beautiful. I especially love the dukies. It looks so "real" right down to the cushions on the chairs. I am taking an embroidery class in October. My daughter tried to teach me, but due to work commitments, she has little time. I can embroider some, but wish to know the "finer" details. :)

Bevanger 07-22-2009 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by basicfun
Fantastic work Bev! the afghan and quilt are beautiful. I especially love the dukies. It looks so "real" right down to the cushions on the chairs. I am taking an embroidery class in October. My daughter tried to teach me, but due to work commitments, she has little time. I can embroider some, but wish to know the "finer" details. :)

THANK YOU... I've seen it done on tv (quilt show) but wasn't too crazy about the way they do it. My mom taught me the outline stitch when I was 5. Maybe younger and have stuck with that way all my life. I'm 48 now..

Nancy in Louisiana 07-23-2009 09:31 AM

LOVE the princess quilt. My 3-yr old grandaughter requested a nap quilt for preschool. I bought the beautiful purple Tinkerbell fabric, but she rejected it and told me she only wants "pink princesses". Back to the store for me.

Bevanger 07-23-2009 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
LOVE the princess quilt. My 3-yr old grandaughter requested a nap quilt for preschool. I bought the beautiful purple Tinkerbell fabric, but she rejected it and told me she only wants "pink princesses". Back to the store for me.

At the time I bought mine at Wally World, there was just the squares you can cut out.I can't wait to see yours :D

sewjoyce 07-23-2009 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana

That's funny!! But you can't fault a woman for knowing exactly what she wants!!!