Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Finishing Projects in 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/finishing-projects-2010-a-t33578.html)

paintedquilt 01-08-2010 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by katier825
They all look like great projects! My hubby saw the Autumn Days and wanted one just like it (no substitute fabrics)...I tried to explain how it works, he just doesn't get it! LOL I found similar fabrics, but haven't started that one yet. I've got several already in various stages to do first.

What is the name of the book that has the Summer Lake Log Cabin? I LOVE that quilt!!!

Its Judy Martin's Log Cabin Quilt Book. The 1 1/2" strips kinda scare me but what the heck, you only live once

paintedquilt 01-08-2010 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Boston1954
Wow, you certainly have piled a lot on yourself. I really like the one showing two blocks with red sashing. I think you should do that one first. I can't wait to see it finished. :D

Thank You. That's a flannel quilt. I just have to sew the rows together and send it for quilting. I just don't have the strength in my arms to try and quilt with my regular sewing machine and I figure I can have a lot of quilts done with the money it would cost to buy a quilting machine and frame here in Canada.

shequilts 01-08-2010 04:57 PM

Gayle:
Is Judy Martin's Log Cabin the inspiration for the gorgeous quilt done by Dunster? I think it is, but not sure.
'Hope you know the answer,'cause I want to make it!
Happy stitching,
Karen

Honey 01-09-2010 02:14 AM

Wow! Your list looks like mine. And it keeps getting longer all of the time. Just think how proud of yourself you will be when they are all done.

rootyr 01-09-2010 03:22 AM

You sew girl!

ranger 01-09-2010 03:46 AM

You'll be busy...lost of great projects.

lisalovesquilting 01-09-2010 05:11 AM

Love the log cabins and Autumn Days. You will be to busy to cook and clean. (That's a good thing!) Have fun!

Elisabrat 01-09-2010 05:28 AM

You didnt set yourself any big goals this year did you? Did you decide sleep was for the "other" people? I see some gorgeous work mostly done, some beautiful in progress and some ideas that "need" to be done too. I can't wait to see your finished work. I fell in love with the chocolate rabbit pattern too. So cute. I am starting my bom from bunnyhill. Everyone has been so helpful encouraging me.

paintedquilt 01-09-2010 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by shequilts
Gayle:
Is Judy Martin's Log Cabin the inspiration for the gorgeous quilt done by Dunster? I think it is, but not sure.
Happy stitching,
Karen

Yes it is, she posted it a few months ago and I became her No. 1 groupy

paintedquilt 01-09-2010 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by shequilts
Gayle:
Happy stitching,
Karen

Yes it is