Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   First block done (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/first-block-done-t12177.html)

jstitch 10-13-2008 06:39 AM

Lets see,,

2 hours per block, 38
Time to recover from making each one, 22

Break time to work on a filler project....48

Put them all together into quilt top....4

Time to celebrate and admire it when its done....forever...

I am looking forward with you to seeing it done, Shadow Dancer

bluebird 10-13-2008 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
Thank you everyone. :) The block is 16.5 inches and it's a queen size quilt. DH just shakes his head when he sees the two tables full of half square triangles, I'm sure he thinks I'm baked! LOL

No, shadow, he thinks you're half-baked

And now we are roasting her :lol: Shadow, this is one beautiful block, love the fabric choice. Will be a wonderful quilt when you are done, does it need a home??? :mrgreen:

Quilting Aggi 10-13-2008 09:19 AM

Wow!!! thats alot of half square triangles!!! The quilt is going to be amazing when its done!

Jim's Gem 10-13-2008 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by bluebird

Thank you everyone. :) The block is 16.5 inches and it's a queen size quilt. DH just shakes his head when he sees the two tables full of half square triangles, I'm sure he thinks I'm baked! LOL

And now we are roasting her :lol: Shadow, this is one beautiful block, love the fabric choice. Will be a wonderful quilt when you are done, does it need a home??? :mrgreen:

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to roast her!! When she said DH thinks she's baked, I had to throw in the half cause of all the half square triangles she's making!!

Kyiav10 10-13-2008 11:43 AM

Oh, it's gorgeous!! As always. Great work.

Kyia

Belinda 10-13-2008 01:07 PM

Wow...really lovely!!!!!!

blmclin 10-13-2008 06:06 PM

You are so talented, that is just beautiful.

bluebird 10-13-2008 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by bluebird

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to roast her!! When she said DH thinks she's baked, I had to throw in the half cause of all the half square triangles she's making!!

And I meant roasting like they used to do to celebs, lots of praises :oops:

CissyQuilts 10-13-2008 08:13 PM

It's perfect! I love the 1930s fabrics! :thumbup:

jbsstrawberry 10-13-2008 08:29 PM

But like I said Shadow...you sure make stark raving mad look good girl! It's absolutely beautiful...so you'll be done with the rest next week sometime right? :wink: :lol: