Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Flower Basket (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/flower-basket-t51819.html)

Luv Quilts and Cats 07-01-2010 02:30 AM

Very nice! I love it!

loishe 07-01-2010 02:31 AM

Absolutely Stunning! I love it!

amma 07-01-2010 05:57 AM

Beautifully Done!!! I love your flowers :D:D:D

Pat G 07-01-2010 08:31 AM

Patti, I just love your flower pc. I love dimensional pcs. too, & find them so much fun.
I've never seen Battenburg lace doilies that sm. though. Did you find them somewhere or make them from bigger ones? I think your striped yoyos add so much to it. Are your little yellow centers buttons?
I can't imagine how beaut. your garden must me.
Pat

Patti 07-01-2010 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Pat G
Patti, I just love your flower pc. I love dimensional pcs. too, & find them so much fun.
I've never seen Battenburg lace doilies that sm. though. Did you find them somewhere or make them from bigger ones? I think your striped yoyos add so much to it. Are your little yellow centers buttons?
Pat

Thank you for your nice comments! All of the lace pieces on the quilt came from an old Battenberg Lace tablecloth. Yes, they are covered buttons. Thanks, again!

Patti 07-01-2010 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Patti

Pat

Thank you for your nice comments! All of the lace pieces on the quilt came from an old Battenberg Lace tablecloth. Yes, they are covered buttons. Thanks, again!

And as for my garden....last year it was featured on HGTV's Rate My Space. So it is kinda pretty!!!!

Pat G 07-01-2010 09:10 AM

Pat

Oh, I didn't understand what you meant when you said you cut up a tablecloth. Now it makes sense. Guess I need to look for something like that now. Just have to do that.

Patti 07-01-2010 09:18 AM

Pat

Oh, I didn't understand what you meant when you said you cut up a tablecloth. Now it makes sense. Guess I need to look for something like that now. Just have to do that.

Good luck on your quest!!!

Quilt4u 07-01-2010 09:22 AM

Wow!!! I love it.

squilter 07-01-2010 09:32 AM

What a beautiful quilt.....you did a great job.