Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Furr waiting on the storm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/furr-waiting-storm-t148338.html)

donnajean 08-27-2011 03:11 PM

My weather radio reported flooding in Easton. Are you near the river? This weather radio is making me nuts as its going off every 3 minutes with all the flooding. And Irene is still down in Virginia.

girliegirl 08-27-2011 03:38 PM

Yes, I am near all of that! years ago we had a real bad one that the road down the hill from me just peeled like a carrot and cars floated down the river... I am up the hill and had no problems... Sean's first day of school is already canceled! but the river gets bad here.... my brother is in Jersey and he is a nervous nelly! his basement floods everytime so he is pulling it all up in the kitchen... Me? I am going to start my cookie dough now.........

Originally Posted by donnajean
My weather radio reported flooding in Easton. Are you near the river? This weather radio is making me nuts as its going off every 3 minutes with all the flooding. And Irene is still down in Virginia.

girliegirl 08-27-2011 03:42 PM

the creek here where the ducks are is at land level and the ducks are gone!!!!! it will flood before morning... then the crest will set in and it will be a mess on Monday !

Originally Posted by donnajean

fidgety 08-27-2011 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Carrie Jo
Mine always follow me to the pottie. ever try peeing with a golden retriever and pomerainian between your legs?? not easy

Not so much the pomerainian but yes on the golden retriever! He is so scared of storms. so far today it has just been wind and some mild rain here so he ok with all of that.

stay safe!

ruck9085 08-27-2011 03:46 PM

I LOVE those boots in your avatar!!!! And the dog is abeauty, too!

girliegirl 08-27-2011 03:48 PM

yeah peeing with the big dogs.... I know, I got two husky dogs that fight for the pee time!

Originally Posted by fidgety

Originally Posted by Carrie Jo
Mine always follow me to the pottie. ever try peeing with a golden retriever and pomerainian between your legs?? not easy

Not so much the pomerainian but yes on the golden retriever! He is so scared of storms. so far today it has just been wind and some mild rain here so he ok with all of that.

stay safe!

girliegirl 08-27-2011 03:49 PM

THANK YOU!! I love granny boots.. searching for some with a low wedge............ Furr is my girl!

Originally Posted by ruck9085
I LOVE those boots in your avatar!!!! And the dog is abeauty, too!

Charleen DiSante 08-27-2011 03:51 PM

We are all bracing for a big storm, let's hope it peters out some....

beatys9 08-27-2011 03:52 PM

Sweet puppy. Both of you stay safe in the storm.

girliegirl 08-27-2011 03:54 PM

they will be in my bed...........

Originally Posted by beatys9
Sweet puppy. Both of you stay safe in the storm.