Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Getting Out of My Slump! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/getting-out-my-slump-t111545.html)

sewmuchmore 03-28-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by ilovetosew
Very nice quilts! About the job - just trust God and He will work out His plan for your life! He must have something special in mind for you... Lay this trial at the foot of the cross and don't take it back!
Janie

Amen! My hubby lost his about 3 years ago. We lost insurance and then I found out I had cancer but Praise God, He saw us throught it. So I agree keep the faith. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

skydiver70 03-28-2011 02:56 PM

SuziC, I'm so sorry to hear of your husband losing his job. You both will be in our prayers.

My husband is retired now, but several years ago, he lost a job where he had worked for 20 years. He was out of work for about 2 years and a new company came to a town next to ours. He applied and worked there for 13 years before having to retire on disability. But loosing the first job was the best thing that happened to us. He didn't have any benefits or anything there if he had retired from that job. The one he got later had benefits so much better and also retirement benefits. God knew what we needed and He provided. I pray He will provide for you and your husband as well, and I know He will.

Your quilts are beautiful. Beautiful work.

TerryQuilter 03-28-2011 02:59 PM

GR8 quilts, welcome back :-D

alissa 03-28-2011 03:05 PM

very cute quilt. trust in God, He will work it out....

SuziC 03-28-2011 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by sewmuchmore

Originally Posted by ilovetosew
Very nice quilts! About the job - just trust God and He will work out His plan for your life! He must have something special in mind for you... Lay this trial at the foot of the cross and don't take it back!
Janie

Amen! My hubby lost his about 3 years ago. We lost insurance and then I found out I had cancer but Praise God, He saw us throught it. So I agree keep the faith. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words...you guys bring me to tears with your heart felt wishes!!!!!!

Sandi19 03-28-2011 03:42 PM

I'm so very sorry to hear about the job loss. It is so devastating when you don't know what the future holds. Stay strong for him and maybe a new opportunity will present itself. My son was without a job for over 2 yrs. and just started working in a good job in Fort Worth. It may take some time, but don't lose hope.
Your quilt is lovely.
Keep counting your blessings and we will all be hopeful for you and your husband.

rexie 03-28-2011 03:50 PM

I wish I had the nerve to try quilting on my machine. Those look great.

jenny Line 03-28-2011 04:07 PM

These are beautiful! Hang in there. You know God is good. HE knows our future.

Hugs,

Jen:)

irishrose 03-28-2011 06:15 PM

Your FMQ is great. I can't believe it's your first. It gives me hope.

cmputerdazed 03-28-2011 06:17 PM

I am so sorry about the job. I am glad you are still able to make your quilts