Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   GrammyPatty's 3 butterfly quilts - same fabric (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/grammypattys-3-butterfly-quilts-same-fabric-t48191.html)

grammypatty7 06-03-2010 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
Patty, these are just as gorgeous as the others you've posted. So colorful and the hand quilting is awesome!! I love looking at all your Creations!!!

Thank you so much and so glad you got to see them. I wasn't sure you'd get the chance or if the link would be lost in the shuffle. Hope you are enjoying your summer so far. It's gorgeous here right now but as usual, we could use rain. Our area of the villages seems to be under an invisible umbrella as it rains all around us and taunts us.

Hugs
Patty

grammypatty7 06-03-2010 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I have some butterfly fabric I was trying to figure out what to do with and you have given me some ideas. I hope you don't mind.

I consider that that a huge compliment. By all means go for it and have fun; that's what quilting is all about. This time of year you should be able to find even more butterfly fabrics. I bought mine at JoAnn's.

Enjoy and thank you so much.
Hugs
Patty

grammypatty7 06-03-2010 07:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Patty- looking at your quilts in going to cost me money!!!
I am starting to like purple and have ZIP in my stash :D:D:D
BEAUTIFUL QUILTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LOL. It's amazing that some just can't stand to work with purple. I'm not normally a purple person but when I saw these butterfly fabrics, just knew I had to buy the fabric and make these quilts and each time I bought extra. My last round robin quilt is made with these fabrics too so when it's finished, I'll actually have completed 4 quilts with these fabrics. I did attach my last round robin which is going to eventually be enlarged to be a throw and eventually will go to which ever one of my granddaughters bonds with it. If more than one does, guess we'll have to have a drawing. I'm learning how to use EQ 6 and just ordered the upgrade to 7 and hope to use it to figure out a nice way to border this quilt out and make it even more special than it is.

Thank you so much for your kinds words.
Patty

Round robin attached

grammypatty7 06-03-2010 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Calico Grammy
Really love those!!! Lucky girls~~~also my favorite colors.
Thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you and you're very welcome.
Hugs
Patty

Pineapple Princess 06-03-2010 07:40 AM

Very pretty!

grammypatty7 06-03-2010 07:44 AM

Thank you everyone for taking the time to look and love all of your comments although I didn't take the time to individually reply to everyone. This is a great group and I've learned so much in the short time I've been a member. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Patty

redquilter 06-03-2010 07:49 AM

Beautiful quilts. Love the colors!

cjomomma 06-03-2010 07:50 AM

Oh gosh patty i can't take it. Another one!!! Oh my it is beautiful too!!!

saf45 06-03-2010 07:54 AM

oh wow beautiful,

bronald 06-03-2010 08:06 AM

I love those fabrics and you have used them so well. Your quilts are beautiful. I have also made 2 quilts from these fabrics.