Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Had a bad day! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/had-bad-day-t35085.html)

Rose Hall 01-25-2010 10:44 AM

Happy Belated Birthday! while you're at it, buy yourself a cake, too!! It always makes me feel better!
Rose Hall

Jamie 01-25-2010 10:48 AM

Rose funny you should say that...I decided next weekend, I am going to go out, and get a cake, and some balloons, and stuff to make a fancy dinner, and I am going to throw myself a little party, me the kids, games music, ice cream, and yummy foods! I think I deserve it...It's not that no one bothered to get me a card, or cake or present or anything, Not that they did..but I wasn't upset about it, thats normal... it was the hours and hours of fighting between "hubby" and me, and sitting alone the majority of the day crying....

Rose Hall 01-25-2010 10:50 AM

Jamie,

how's Morgan doing??
Rose

Jamie 01-25-2010 10:52 AM

Cindy, I think it is fairy frost...I found it at my local quilt shop, she seperates everything by colors...It's pretty though, I have a darker shade to with gold matalics in it...but neither are a cotton material, so they are a little stiff for the stuff I had been working on, I guess it would make a great wall quilt though.

Jamie 01-25-2010 10:55 AM

Rose, Morgan is doing okay, she really has physicaly come a long way, I was talking to her this morning, and it is amazing how mature she has become, and how much she has healed...she is my little miracle, I watched her take some small steps up and into the house without needing someones arm to support on :) it was great! made me nervous though....Mentaly every day it is still the same thing..90-200 times a day, mommy if I lick this will it make me sick or kill me, mommy if this gets in my eyes will it make me sick or kill me, mommy if i touch this will it make me sick or kill me..over and over again....

Marjpf 01-25-2010 11:01 AM

If they don't acknowledge it - you didn't have a birthday! Now they all have a second chance to make it up to you. Glad you got some shiny fabric. Have fun with it.

Jamie 01-25-2010 11:03 AM

LOL Thanks :) I'm starting over next weekend...I am bound and determined to have a good birthday!!

Rose Hall 01-25-2010 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Marjpf
If they don't acknowledge it - you didn't have a birthday! Now they all have a second chance to make it up to you. Glad you got some shiny fabric. Have fun with it.

If you don't acknowledge it--you don't become a year older either!!! hehehe!! I'm still 29 and counting...
Rose

Dancing Needle 01-25-2010 11:07 AM

Happy Belated Birthday Jamie! A long time ago I had a coworker tell me that she never relies on anyone else to make her birthday happy, she does it for herself. I think it's a great philosophy to live by, and with you throwing yourself a party and buying fabric that you like, it looks like you are well on your way to living that philosophy too. Have a GREAT birthday party next weekend! <<<<<Hugs>>>>>

aberi 01-25-2010 11:08 AM

beautiful material... perhaps you would do a block swap!!!!! Happy Belated Birthday..... I think the material was the perfect gift you gave yourself!!!